CB: ivanovic and terry
LB: cole
DM: essien
RM: ramires as wide midfielder at the moment
CM: lampard
AMC: pastore
AML: hazard
ST: torres

i'm looking to strengthen my right midfield area. it can be a wide midfielder-support or a winger-attack. preferably someone with high work rate.
my current choices are sanchez/obasi/popov as winger-attack or paulo henrique as wide midfielder-support.

any suggestions/recommendations? thanks!

Last edited:
I'd go for Park ji-sung, he always falls out with Man Utd in the first season for my saves. And is around £3m. His high workrate and defensive ability is great but he is quite old.

age, preferably bout 21-28. will want him to be able to cope with ucl and bpl games right away.
have narrowed down my shortlist to srna, popov, niakhaichyk and perhaps trying a bid for dani alves if possible.

buy Ageyi from forentina he is a DM the new Essien so seen has you have essien it makes sense. + for RM i'd try and get Walcott if trained properly he is class plus side he is rapid. may be costly though seen as he plays for arsenal

i've already gotten agyei, providing a backup for essien at DM. definitely wont be able to get any players from arsenal and man u cos my friends are controlling those teams in our network game.

oh sorry mate i never saw it was a network game. Try and get lennon

Back