Chelsea!! PLAYERS!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lampard 8
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2K

Lampard 8

i am starting a new manager mode as chelsea because i am annoyed at AVB and i am going to show him how he should have done it.

sale list: (hopefull)
malouda
kalou
anelka
fererra
hilario
bosingwa.

In need of:
AMR
AML
sub RB
another CM

(no stupid buys please. e.g. Gotze, Neymar, Lucas Moura. i cant afford them)

AMR: Shaqiri I managed to get on my man utd save for £ 4 million and he has been amazing. Picked up tons of assists and managed to get a fair amount of goals too and he won signing of the season.

RB: Sime Vrsaljko is a very good young rb who has the potential to turn class. Only young so he proberly wont mind being backup for a couple of years but when you play him he most likely will put in some good performances from a young age.

Hi there :D.
I player Mata as AML and bought Willian (world class for 10mish) and retrained him as AMR. Douglas Costa is also not a bad choice on either wing.
Sebastian Corchia (RB) if you can buy him
Eriksen made for a good CM for me but he takes a while to grow. You could try get Ganso but he gets injured too much for my liking but IMO Chelsea has enough depth in centre midfield to do fine for a few seasons without any new transfers, since Lampard doesn't decline for a while because he's a BEAST and you have a couple of young players like McEachran.
But ask anyone, Willian (from Shaktar) is a must buy!

Hi, i bought angel di maria for 18mil, and with his performances his price is now up to 35mil. For rb, i also suggest mario from vilarreal. As for cm, try with andre ayew or alejandro faurlin. They both worked great for me

Douglas Costa from shakhtar is a great buy- 9 mil
Kyle Walker solid right back, consistent and home grown- 5 mil
Vaclev Kadlec is a ST but is accomplished at AML gets very good- 5.5 mil

Douglas Costa can fill in at CM too?

Willian is an awesome player indeed! Aslo very cheap (under 10 mil euro). As is Douglas Costa. you can also get Fernandinho (also Shaktar) for around 15 mil euro. Try Willian and Costa as wingers or Costa and Fernandinho as cm. Both are world class. You could also get Farfan on the wings, he would be available for around 14 mil euro.

For the Right back I suggest Sime Vrsaljko, I signed him with Valencia, City and Napoli and he has always been my number one right back. He is also very cheap (around 3.4 mil euro).

Sime Vrsaljko is a must buy, he turns out to be an amazing defender, retrain him to be a LB as well. Will give you some good cover.

Willian as all have noted above, he is a beast, again retrain him to be AMR, will get you 15+ goals, 20+ assists a season.

Thinking back to my Chelsea save, I believe the first season I kept Malouda as my AML and brought in Neymar in the second season.

Your midfield should look pretty well in terms of depth, have a look at Fernando from Porto, makes a brilliant Ball Winning Midfielder and has a killer long shot on him. Believe I got him for £15 million.

Also note Mahamoud Sakho (the french centre back), you can get him for about 9 million and this will allow you to sell Luiz (normally city or madrid will raise an interest in him) for £25million+. I believe I also sold Cole for 10 million as well to generate extra funds and brought in Aly Sissoko.

MY CHELSEA TEAM 1st Season

out
mikel 34m
alex 12m
malouda 16.5m
kalou 9.5m
anelka 5.5
drogba 30m

in
hazard 45m took one month of negotiation
doglas costa 15m (awesome buy)
dzavoev 15m (flop for me)
sigruosson 14m (ok ok)

lineup 4231
cech
ivanovic luiz terry cole
lampard siguossen/dzavoev
mata costa hazard
torres

sub
siguossen/dzavoev
bosingwa
lukaku
maceachran (i m a big fan of him)
sturrige
ramires
meireles

jan
in
van der weil in 25m
essien (injury)

won epl, fa cup semi,league cup final and ucl semi (barce)

2nd season trying to sign neymar

hope this helps

I'd sell lampard and drogba still good but the cash you can get is really helpful plus there wage is off the bill. Depending on the tactic I'd loan out sturridge and buy sow from lile.
AMR: Shaqiri. Really good inside forward.won young player of the year with my promoted west ham side.
AML: might have to wait till jan but Adam Johnson generally goes for cheap. Bought him in my west ham save in jan 2nd season for 3m and played him as aml winger and he destroyed the left flank and won signing of the season.
RB: Clyne from palace is a good English player while Coleman from evertonis a fantastic RB.
cm: depending on wheather you want defensive or creative I'd say fellaini(sp) from Everton or eriksen from Ajax 2 fantastic players who have always performed well for.

RB-Kyle Walker, excellent future ahead
CM-Josh Mceachran, he's in your reserves
AMR-Hulk, try? If not try Giovanni Dos Santos
AML- Juan Mata is excellent there, you don't need to buy anyone for AML

Sell Alex and buy Shawcross. He probably wont be your first choice, but he's 24 I think so you could have him for the best part of 10 years.

Toni Kroos for CM. I didn't buy him until he was 23, and he was £31 over 48 months then, so perhaps he'll be less from the start.
Or even buy Jack Rodwell. £22m over 48 months.

Also, if you buy Kyle Walker.. wait until the second season, because he doesn't want to move to Chelsea in the first and costs loads. He was £15m for me at the start of the second season.

Last edited:
Back