R

Ryan Woolnough

can anyone see any weaknesses in this first team squad.
View attachment 327412
Im thinking that I might be lacking a bit of depth. With my subs and reserves being mainly future talents.
Also maybe AMR, i was going to buy Vela but he went to City for 34million. And i didnt want to replace Willian, who had a great second half of the season, with a less equal alternative.

You definitely need more depth there; another striker, a winger who can play both flanks, 2 fullbacks and maybe another AM if you're not comfortable playing Odengaard there.

Would have a look at Nat Clyne for back up FB can play both sides and is English and decent price. AMR I would look at Lucas Moura or Cuadrado if you want slightly more younger AMR look at Brandt or Hirving young Mexican wonderkid who is great. Maybe look at Lucas Romero or Gaston Gil Romero to give you bit more quality in CM depth and both wont mind being rotation options.

Schurlle is pretty weak due to poor mental stats in my experience with Chelsea. I often sell him to PSG for 20-30m (depends on season, I've restarted since Odegaard patch) and grab Reus for 21m. But it may be too late at your stage of the game.

For me, you definitely want a new LB. Having Dave at LB is kinda awkward since he's right footed and I;ve noticed off-footed full backs loose the ball much more often in this game. I would sign someone like Jose Luis Gaya for LB and shift Azpi to RB and Mario as back-up. I would probably grab a solid CM to rotate with Koke and Fab. Perhaps Lucas Romero as he's fairly cheap and very good; or you could try grab Goretzka or another wonderkid. I'm not a fan of Van Ginkel in game either.