Chelsea Second Season - Joke?

• Thread starter Thread starter Barto09
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

Barto09

Reaction score
Hey guys and Gals? 1st post here.

So I finished my 1st season with Chelsea and after a loooong campaign I accomplished the treble (Premier league, League Cup and F.A Cup). I also made it to the semi-final of the Champions League which I lost (Quite badly) to Barcelona. Good 1st season, no?

Start of season expectations on the otherhand was a SHOCKK! 950K for title challenge? 1.2m for winner?

Is this because I spent maybe 60-70M in the 1st season (40M- De Rossi, 17.5M - Dzeko, 4.5M - Senna, 15.5M - Jovetic) or because I have no use for money during this transfer embargo? If it is because I went on a spending spree in the 1st, how long will I have to go without any funds?

Roman is a ***** pay me :(

Thanks guys.

probably cause you spent so much in your first season. you need to sell players.

Spend that money,i don't think you should be complaining,it's still a good squad just sell some players if you want frsh blood.

on my chelsea save i spent all my money first season i won 3 the league 3 times out of 4 and a 2 fa cups and they never get anymore money after the 1st season

I seem to remember that the monthly installments are counted for in the final wages? Or it is a memory error/misinterpretation of something?

Yea if you have used the 48 months instalment method then your budget for the next season or two is usually reduced

You shouldn't need to spend any more money if you purchased four more players for a Chelsea squad that already has plenty of depth.

Back