Chelsea Signings

.:: Matt ::.

Reaction score
I have just started a new career with Chelsea and i was just wondering what signings i need to make who i need to replace and if you can tell me about any good tactics.

Also Should I Accept a Loan Offer For Belletti

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
replace all the old players

sign a winger maybe guardado or zhirkov or mata and a good young foward like keirrrison/balotelli/vela

u need defender 2 parnter terrry, 2good wingers, an gd striker 2 partner drogba e..g. vagner love he is a goal machine in game. u also need a gd young goalie sergio asenjo

sell ballack, deco etc

I have just started a new career with Chelsea and i was just wondering what signings i need to make who i need to replace and if you can tell me about any good tactics.

Also Should I Accept a Loan Offer For Belletti

Thanks
Matt

Sign players who you want to sign. You might as well let somebody play the game for you if you are asking everybody else who to sign who to sell etc. Buying players is one of the best parts of the game IMO, so do it yourself :)

All i'm doing is asking people who they think i should sign i will make the decision if i buy them or not... i'm not asking them to play the game for me

Sign players who you want to sign. You might as well let somebody play the game for you if you are asking everybody else who to sign who to sell etc. Buying players is one of the best parts of the game IMO, so do it yourself :)

Dude, all matty is asking for is other peoples opinions on players then its his final decision to whether buy him or not..

anyway back on topic, get guardado, dont sign a CB since you got ivanovic and michael mancienne as rising stars

maybe another striker since you only got two striker capable of getting you goals(anelka, drogba) when they get injured your backup aint good enough..

Thanks for the backup and I'm going to buy vela for backup if he is injured i've got kalou.

Striker Marquinhos (Also very good as a winger but then one who has lots of freedom so he can cut in and score,not exactly the crossing ball winger)
Winger Pjanic (train him good and he becomes better then messi and ronaldo on hes 22)

Back