Chelsea stars warned over conduct

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 863

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea's players are told that bad behaviour will not be tolerated following John Terry's sacking as England captain for an alleged affair.

More...

lol, i'd like to see anyone tell michael essien what to do. hes a beast of a man

Tut tut, having to be treated like 4 year olds now.

I feel this was very much needed, although i feel we have the best team in the league i could have seen us slipping up stupidly. So hopefully this will get them focused and avoid any bad results.

If John Terry and Ashley Cole have that much energy to waste ******** around then hopefully they will put it to good use in South Africa for their performances for England.

Tbh though the press over here love all this scandal and Chelsea have done the right thing with this meeting. Its now up to the players to tow the line.

I think a lot of footballers do it, JT just got caught hence why he's doesn't understand why everyone else is dissapointed with him.

Jermain Defoe is surely the biggest stud in the league still though! He always has some sort of hot model or page 3 girl with him!

I don't really think this is about who is 'the biggest stud'

Just about how Chelsea players seem to be having a growing trend of ******** other people's girlfriends.

Back