• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 411

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti will be without centre-back Alex and midfielder Ramires for the next two games because of hamstring injuries.

More...

Ramires will be a big miss but maybe a chance for players like Josh Mceachran to come into the fold, as Chelsea aren't really playing for anything now.

Ramires will be a big miss but maybe a chance for players like Josh Mceachran to come into the fold, as Chelsea aren't really playing for anything now.

Chelsea are playing for 2nd/3rd, aka automatic qualification into Champions League without the qualifier.

It's a big deal compared to 4th, I wouldn't take it for granted, and it is certainly not a foregone conclusion.

Chelsea are playing for 2nd/3rd, aka automatic qualification into Champions League without the qualifier.

It's a big deal compared to 4th, I wouldn't take it for granted, and it is certainly not a foregone conclusion.

True, but Mceachran is a good PL Midfielder and needs the expierence- In all fairness, I think they will get 2nd place with the way Arsenal are playing and after their mid-season blip that would be brilliant for Ancelotti. Ramires will be a miss, but Mceachran fits in perfectly and the expierence could be valuable.

We were without them both on Saturday in what was a very good win and performance but its no dout we are better with them both. We have 3 home games in a row now so hopefully they wont be that missed as i would expect Chelsea to get 9 points from these games with or without the Brazilian duo. Would like to see McEachran get some more minutes but he wont be in the team tomorrow because its the 2nd leg of the youth cup semi's tomorrow.

Back