• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 676

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea midfielder Michael Essien suffers a knee injury during training and awaits tests to determine the seriousness of the problem.

More...

**** off and die BBC!!!

---------- Post added at 05:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 PM ----------

Sorry im angry

Chelsea's Rosicky. But better.

Im glad you added the last bit lol, made me a little happier.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Utd like to sign players with bad injury records, Hargreaves and Owen...You want Essien Utd??

Hmpft, can dish out bad tackles himself, but a good player when he's not savage.

Im glad you added the last bit lol, made me a little happier.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

Utd like to sign players with bad injury records, Hargreaves and Owen...You want Essien Utd??

50 Million for Owen.. What say? He is also Kop hero and injured as frequently as Torres.

Don't worry about that Jacko, he seems to get injured when needed most.

Don't worry about that Jacko, he seems to get injured when needed most.

We needed the ****** in the CL last season lol.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Hmpft, can dish out bad tackles himself, but a good player when he's not savage.

Essien is a very good tackler, always on time.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 PM ----------

50 Million for Owen.. What say? He is also Kop hero and injured as frequently as Torres.

We both took Kop hero's lol lets leave it at that haha.

Well in 7 months at Chelsea Torres has not even had a broken nail lol.

Not surprised with that lol..

I think Chelsea will try to flog him off considering this is his third big injury in what 2-3 years. Shame really. Very good player but like I said never the same player after his second injury.

[video=youtube;sYNpldrC3fs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYNpldrC3fs[/video]

I have no idea what your on about lol.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Not surprised with that lol..

I think Chelsea will try to flog him off considering this is his third big injury in what 2-3 years. Shame really. Very good player but like I said never the same player after his second injury.

I hope not, im hearing he is considering retiring which will be a huge dissapointment.

Back