Chelsea to assess Ancelotti role

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 858

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Chelsea are to judge the performance of manager Carlo Ancelotti at the end of the season, chief executive Ron Gourlay tells BBC Sport.

More...

Well, Chelsea are underperforming, and it's coming to the benefit of Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City. Although they have a chance at winning the league, it's miniscule. The Champions League is there one and only hope now.

Doubt anybody else would do much better tbh...

Pretty much a non story. Of course the club is going to consider the role of the manager - pretty sure that is what all clubs do.

what world class manager would want the job?
Its not all Ancelotti's fault. He doesn't become a bad manger all of a sudden

Basically he has to win the Champions League is how I read this!
Mancini under similar pressure at City too!!

Mourinho to come back anyone ? And Ancelloti to go to Roma ?

Hopefully Ancelotti goes back to Italy and manage Roma, which was his dream if I'm not wrong. He is too classy to hate and i dont want to see him at Chelsea.

Now what, Abramovich wants another man to take the helm? What does he want? He wants Chelsea to win everything in like the 7 years he's been at the club? Anyway, they are really underperforming currently and its benifiting Arsenal, Tottenham and Manchester City but they're only hope is the Champions League.

Lol, Foxo, you put like exactly the same as iNickStuff, did you just copy and paste ? XD

On topic, either Mourinho or Pep anyone ?

Lol, Foxo, you put like exactly the same as iNickStuff, did you just copy and paste ? XD

On topic, either Mourinho or Pep anyone ?

I didn't, did I? I didn't notice it until you told me I3east |) Back on topic, I'll pick Mourinho, since he said he wants to return to England as he 'misses the football style' the clubs play in the Premiership. (H)

Perhaps if Chelsea had some consistency they might gradually get better and better. Ancelotti is a really good manager and Chelsea would be idiotic to sell him. I keep saying this.. Chelsea need to buy some good young players! I don't mean the Pato's, Bojan's etc.. they need to find some real gems.. or their squad will just get older and older.

Im pretty sure every club looks at these sort of stuff at the end of every season so its a non story for me. And Mourinho will never come back to Chelsea again and Guardiola has just signed a year extension at Barca I3east.

Heard a few rumours that Mark Hughes was being tipped to take over from Ancelotti if he is sacked or leaves and he was spoken to before the Chelsea-Fulham game as Ancelotti's place was in question.

Im pretty sure every club looks at these sort of stuff at the end of every season so its a non story for me. And Mourinho will never come back to Chelsea again and Guardiola has just signed a year extension at Barca I3east.

Heard a few rumours that Mark Hughes was being tipped to take over from Ancelotti if he is sacked or leaves and he was spoken to before the Chelsea-Fulham game as Ancelotti's place was in question.

Mark Hughes???? Wouldn't it be Van Gaal?

Back