Chelsea to Unveil Legend Statue.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

CJACKO11

Reaction score
Their was talks about this a few years ago but Chelsea have confirmed that they will unveil a statue of legend Peter Osgood out side the West Stand on Saturday the day before the Arsenal clash. I think this is long overdue and deserved this will give the fans and players a massive boost for the game on Sunday. Osgood King of Stamford Bridge!!

Last edited:
I came across a picture in a shop with the past legends and his face wasn't on it. I guess this is justice :P but aside from that, he deserves it for what he did for the club! Legend!

With the death of Carlo's father the game sunday will be a emotional afair with this statue of Osgood being on show for the first time. I have heard that their could be a minutes silence/applause for Carlo's dad if so i wonder what the Arsenal fans will do?

With the death of Carlo's father the game sunday will be a emotional afair with this statue of Osgood being on show for the first time. I have heard that their could be a minutes silence/applause for Carlo's dad if so i wonder what the Arsenal fans will do?

They'll applaud. A show of respect is always honoured, as it should be. Honouring someone through a minute's applause/silence crosses lines of rivalry.

Hopefully we will be silent aswell as its someone's dad

i now think this confirms he is the king of Stamford Bridge always has been and always will be.

Back