Chelsea v Blackburn

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 814

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's game between Chelsea and Blackburn in the Premier League.

More...

watching it on espn until i have to go to work, but i will just watch this later (record) if its a good enoughgame, love virgin tv.

oh no the espn commentator just prounced the chelsea chairmans name

roh-man am-bro-ham-vic

good to see joe cole back

chelsea 3 - 0 blackburn

anelka(2) drogba(1)

Last edited:
Joe Cole played well even though he just came back from injury.

Joe Cole played well even though he just came back from injury.

he did didn't he. abit rusty the first 20mins but expect that. after that he was doing hes flicks and tricks was amazing wathing him in a chelsea shirt again really good news for england to.

That's probably the worst performance I've seen in a long time. Chelsea barely broke a sweat, it was that easy.

think this will be the first time i will ever say this. hope liverpool get someting out of tomorows game.

surely you say it most times we meet them as we are normally in a better position than them so want us to drop points so you can catch up\extend our\your lead on each other.

It was just a performance like always from chelsea but blackburn were awful, blackburn already gave chelsea the three points before the game even started. Blackburn always play against the big boys like they dont give a **** or something i think blackburn just concentrate on teams lower half than the table? typical.

blackburn are going to get thrashed next week again lol

Last edited:
Well Blackburn looked impressive didn't they :@

lampard two goals for my scholl fl team, happy days;)

Back