Chelsea V Hull

• Thread starter Thread starter TheHig
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1K
Should be a good start i dont know if i want to watch this or Aberdeen v Celtic

I hope Chelsea hammer Hull.I have a hard spot for Phill Brown.

ill be happy 4 hull to win, simply becuz i despise chelsea

Yeah, I have Chelsea in my acca. Hopefully it won't be a replica of last seasons 0-0.

Good win, altough it was very frustrating, i know its early to say but i don't think this new formation is going to work, we lacked width and if you are to play this narrow diamond then we need a player who has that bit of magic and creative spark.

Other than that im pleased with the Drogs, no defense can handle him when hes on form, and nice to see that mug steve hunt get booed all game.

So unlucky we were but chelsea deserved the win but they were cheap goals free kick and a lucky cross

was pretty lucky, but i guess when you need to be champions you need luck on your side when you need it..

that werent a cross none of ur playas could of done tht and drogba played **** CHELSEA 4 THE LEAGUE

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

yea steve hunt is a **** XD

On reflection after all that has been said about us this season and how we had no chance today at the bridge I guess you could say that we was happy with the result.
Well yes and no,no because no team wants to lose but yes because we have shown today that we can play in the premier league.
To lose by one goal at the Bridge is something that not many teams will manage this season,and that includes Arsenal,Man Utd and Liverpool,not to mention those teams that Chelsea will face in Europe.
Much has been said about our summer transfer targets and how nobody wants to play for Phil Brown and Hull City but I am fairly happy with what we have signed and maybe a couple more before the transfer deadline,mainly a Keeper and Right Back.
I would love for us to sign Jaskelainaan from Bolton as he has proved over the season's that the Trotters have been in the PL that he is a class keeper and was at some stage attracting the interest of a certain Scotsman just up the road,and if he is interested then you must be of some standard.He was easily the man responsible for them beating us 1-0 at the KC last season has he pulled of 5-6 top drawer and dare I say it world class saves.
If we sign the lad from Real Madrid that we have been linked with then that would certainly make people stand up and take note that we mean business.
Steven Hunt,well much has been publicised since we signed him and people realised who his debut was to be against after the incident with Cech a few yrs ago so he must have loved ramming the boos down the Chelsea faitful's throats with his debut goal.

hull made a very good account of theirself at the bridge but feel chelsea should of had it wrapped up in the 1st minute when drogba fired wide. didier drogba looks the player he was a few years ago and if he keeps this up then i cant see many teams getting anyfink out of chelsea this season.

Back