Chelsea v Man City (Sun)

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 548

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Preview followed by live coverage of Sunday's game between Chelsea and Manchester City in the Premier League.

More...

Should be a good game today I think , can see a few goals flying in at bothe ends.
3 - 2 , Chelsea Win

1-0 chelsea

Man city will put 10 men behind the ball like they do against big teams and Chelsea will ****** a 90th mi pen by torres! (hopefully)

3-3, Two red cards and 4 broken legs. Beat this ;)

Not really sure why 2 broken legs would go amiss (assuming they're as a result of bad challenges and both red cards are because of 2 of the injuries).

I'm also not sure why you'd wish broken legs upon anyone.

2-1 City.

Tevez with the winner - City have a good record vs Chelsea so hopefully that will continue.

Not really sure why 2 broken legs would go amiss (assuming they're as a result of bad challenges and both red cards are because of 2 of the injuries).

I'm also not sure why you'd wish broken legs upon anyone.

2-1 City.

Tevez with the winner - City have a good record vs Chelsea so hopefully that will continue.

It was random comment ;)

The same as the Arsenal v Man City game loads of hype but City going there for the point. 0-0

Pressure is off after Spurs drew. But it will be a huge step to secure the 3rd spot if we won this. We have a good record against Chelsea and it hopefully continues.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!!!

Back