Votes: 15 71.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Marseille

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nice to see kakuta starting

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 PM ----------

GOAL!
chelsea 1 - 0 marseille
john terry

We are looking very good when we attack and should be winning by more. But saying that Marseille have had some really good chances but our defence has been solid tonight. We should of also had a penalty Malouda skinned 4-5 players and got floored was a definate penalty. Terrys goal is one to look out for excellent flick from the captain, leader, legend. I am convinced Nico Anelka takes the most outragous penaltys he done exacly the same as he done against Newcastle last week just rolled it into the corner, Mandanda didn't move. Hopefully we can get a 3rd and get McEachran on, give some of the boys a little rest for the Gooner game on Sunday. UTC!!!

Yeah, I'd love to see Maccy J in action again :p

chelsea have been very complacent, not in control of this second half at all

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

ancellotti will be steaming about this, he will have wanted him them in control of the ball, even if not as agreesive as the first half, a more clinical side would have punished them, bu they have looked far sharper than marseille on the few breaks they've had

Shame Anelka couldn't do that penalty in the CL final.

;)

fairly quiet first half , good second though. marseille had soe great approach play but they were so toothless upfront

Niang left for Fenerbahçe(and last night scored a hat-trick against Kasimpasa), so they lack quality upfront . The Ayew brothers are ***** .. They have loaned Hatem ben Arfa, for some reason, wont be a good season for Marseille ..

Gignac scores in spells. He's yet to open his account, but when he does they'll come flooding in.
Ayew is a very hot prospect. He's got 3 goals already this season and looks like he could be quality in the future.

pretty decent display is a good result really. We seemed to lose the ball alot more in the 2nd half and kind of take the foot off the peddle to to speak. Ramires gives the ball away way too much for my liking and needs to start passing the ball insted of trying to play his way out of trouble. We did hit the post 3 times in the 2nd half so the score should have been more and Alex's free kick was frightning, shades of the free kick against Liverpool a few years ago at the same end. Job done in the end and my Man of the Match was JT, the man was sensational today nothing got past him and scored a excellent goal.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 PM ----------

plus i will add how ****** small is Valbuena, looks like i could just pick him up and put him in my pocket.

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 PM ----------

a little stat for Chelsea fans here. John Terry is now Chelsea's joint 5th top scorer in European competitions.