• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 371

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
sGG8E.jpg

Chelsea chief executive Ron Gourlay says a new manager could be in place at Stamford Bridge within the next two weeks.

More...

Well considering its been 3 nearly 4 weeks already thats hardly swift is it Gourlay you *****. Get Kenyon back!!!!

meh as long as its before the transfer window begins I will be content, it allows the new manager to have a good look at the dquad and get to know them but im sure Guus has already done his research on who he wants ;)

Well Guus has been our main man on transfers ever since he left the club so i would think he and Roman already have the same ideas. Its obvious its going to be Hiddink as our new manager because what ever reason would the delay be?? If they wanted Hughes then they could get him within 24hours.

From what im hearing (my sources ;)) a deal for Hiddink could either be done on Monday or could already be done by next Monday as both Gourlay and Buck will both be back in the country.

meh as long as its before the transfer window begins I will be content, it allows the new manager to have a good look at the dquad and get to know them but im sure Guus has already done his research on who he wants ;)

Transfer window opened 14 days ago. International one opens at start of July.

Back