Chelsea youngsters that make it ??

• Thread starter Thread starter Scruffer23
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2K

Scruffer23

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has had a long run with a Chelsea save and turned any of the younger players into world beaters or at least top prem players ??

Chalobah is one that i have signed on a lot of saves really does become a great deep lying playmaker

Beeney is my back-up rotation keeper. Jay Dasilva is my first team LB. Chalobah was good but sold him for a good price. Loftus-Cheek was an absolute beast but kept getting injured and moaning so I sold him to Arsenal for £22m and could've probably got more. Lewis Baker showed some promise but I dont feel I developed him as well as I could've but still sold him on for a decent price of £8m. You could probably do better as he has some good attributes.
Jeremie Boga is now a first team starter and challenges Oscar for a place. Izzy Brown was rotating with Costa up-front but with new regens coming in, I loaned him out and he's banging in goals for Everton in the PL, so will return.
I got Solanke's determination up to 20 and was trying to develop him but he never did and ended up releasing him.
Tomas Kalas, Todd Kane, Andreas Christensen and Omuero are now all Championship quality players.

I actually think, despite my success with some players, that SI has underrated a lot of Chelsea's youth prospects despite their huge success and promise. You get teams like United, Barca etc. who's academies haven't performed as well in recent years but still have great PA's in FM, yet they still seem to be a bit harsh on Chelsea's, which is why hardly any of them really make it in-game. Its a shame as once I've won everything at Chelsea in my saves I like to try and develop these younger players. To be honest, I believe future games shouldn't have fixed PA's, but depend more on how you manage them which has a big impact on how good they become.

Back