Chelsea

• Thread starter Thread starter danny.t
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 903

danny.t

Reaction score
I reckon i have a pretty strong squad but i have 42million left to spend and need some advice on who to spend it on. Look at my team and see if you can see any area i could improve on :)
Thanks

by the way sorry if you cant see the image well - could someone tell me how to make it better?

your team is sound mate.

maybe you should just invest in youth?

yeah i have been doing, just bought john fleck and got davide santon and this great regan player.
transfer season over though - may make a bid for robinho in jan :P

im not a big fan of robinho if im honest... you've already got class wingers like j.cole and f.ribery so don't spending like 40mil on robinho if most of the time hes gonna be on the bench. i would'nt stick him upfront as a lone striker... unless your gonna change to a 4-4-2 and shove him up with gomez.

if you've already got cover for that team there, then im sorry to tell ya mate you don't need to spend much lol.... you won anything with that team and what season are you in??

yeah that's true, but whenever i play man city he is amazing man of the match most of time. I played them like 5 times last season, 2 in prem, 2 in f.a cup and in the league cup.

Well its a new season and i sold deco, carvalho (he was unhappy), malouda and shevchenko and bought demichellis, pique, ribery and fleck. I won the prem, f.a cup, league cup and runner up in champs league on pens so i had an amazin team.

get guardado hes the perfect fit into that team

Last edited:
danny what patch u usin?
and yeh u have a quality squad

im using 9.3 but with my own created player in it.
and thank you :)

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 AM ----------

by the way gatid guardado is playing for madrid on mine and they feel he is important to the squad :(

Back