jord2009

Reaction score
I need a creative midfielder.... frank lampard is getting on, im in the 2nd season Ganso is out of the question as wolves have just signed him, i know that sounds un-realistic however i was wolves manager until december and got offered the Chelsea job... and i bought Ganso for £19 million but moving on.. i also need a quality right back and a new striker as i dont know what role to play torres and drogba when they play up front alone, as i dont use 4-4-2 so i can't use them in the same team, i also need two new wingers. i have £86 million to spend ive just bought baines for £13 mil just got to wait for him to arrive.... man utd are running away with the league theyve bought aguero de gea fellani coentrao. plus city always have money so they are a threat. HELP !!!!!

is it me or are you always starting new threads with new teams?

Wolves getting Ganso 1st season is a tad strange to say the least... even 2nd :P

it was second mate, i had 32 million budget to get in the top half even i was shocked i only finished 16th but hay , but i have 3 saves going one is 8 years in 1 is something like 4 years in and this is my latest

Javi Martinez - Athletic
Lucas - Sao Paulo
Necip Uysal - Besiktas
Markus Henriksen - Rosenborg
Jao Moutinho - Porto
Miguel Veloso - Genoa
Alex Texieria - Shakthar
Willian - Shakthar
Douglas Costa - Shakthar
Alan Dzagoev - CSKA
Giuliano - Dnipro
Nicolas Gaitan - Benfica
Santiago Cazorla - Villareal
Eljero Elia - HSV
Yohan Mollo - Monaco
Fernandinho - Shakthar
James Rodriguez - Porto
Younes Belhanda - Montpellier
Thomas Muller - Bayern (brilliant, plays all over the final 3rd, killing at Aml for me at the moment)
Arjen Robben - Bayern
Lukman Haruna - Monaco
Andrea Poli - Sampdoria
Marek Hamsik - Napoli
Ricardo Montolivo - Fiorentina
Zoran Tosic - CSKA
Adem Ljajic - Fiorentina
Danny - Zenit
Vladimir Bystrov - Zenit (super quick)
Aiden McGeady - Moscow

etc etc :)

what role do you play muller ?
and is Tosic really that good on this ?? same with hamsik

Muller all over the place hey :) striker, Amc, Aml and Amr! it depends! seems to play really well in my tactic at Aml (as I have them cutting in)

Tosic is good yes, not the greatest, but good!

Hamsik never bought him so dont have an honest answer from experience... but of course we all know he is quality, just depends if your tactic can get the best out of him or not...

Play Torres as a complete forward and he is a god. With Pastore behind him (trequartista as mentioned above) he'll have a playmaker who can create for him. Mata or Alexis Sanchez would be good buys for the wings, with both cutting inside with the full backs overlapping going to the byline. A good holding player would be needed as well if you're going to use attacking fullbacks (Baines works well like this). By using the fullbacks for crossing, and crossing from the wingers (used as wingers\inside forwards) then Drogba could be used as an effective target man.

Back