Chelsea's Alex to miss 3weeks.

• Thread starter Thread starter CJACKO11
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 660
not suprised he injured a part of his leg after how hard he hit that freekick against arsenal on sunday :P

Ferreira, imo, needs to make way for the youngsters. He's not really the greatest fullback, despite his versatility and Chelsea should look to invest.

If not, look to retrain a player.

Ferreira is a very good quality back up player. International player, Champions League winner. Provides great experience and is very reliable when needed. He doesn't seem to mind that he's not playing much, and I doubt he's on that high a wage.

They have no need to invest.

Ferreira, imo, needs to make way for the youngsters. He's not really the greatest fullback, despite his versatility and Chelsea should look to invest.

If not, look to retrain a player.

Paulo is a solid full back and never let Chelsea down, i don't know many teams who have a player like that who is happy to be on the bench and just help out when he is called upon.

Paulo is a solid full back and never let Chelsea down, i don't know many teams who have a player like that who is happy to be on the bench and just help out when he is called upon.

Once upon a time we had a player (See the pic). Those were the days :'(

ole-gunnar-solskjaer.jpg

On Topic you need squad player to win trophies and i love Paul's professionalism.

Once upon a time we had a player (See the pic). Those were the days :'(

ole-gunnar-solskjaer.jpg

On Topic you need squad player to win trophies and i love Paul's professionalism.

what a player that man was, Utd could really do with a player like that now.

For United I was thinking more John O'Shea but for some reason he's been starting quite alot this season.

If Bosingwa is back soon then its not so much of a blow. Still, we have Bruma to come in if worse comes to worse. Not a bad player to call upon.

Back