Bradlad9

Reaction score
Chelsea

Squad of the Decade!

I havent seen any stories like this recently, so i decided in a moment of hatred in losing 8 - 1, I am going to start over, and sell as many players as possible and start a blank :)

So i started a new game, chose random squad and it chose chelsea for me :)

So here we go :)

My first object was to try and sell as many of the players as possible, I am using LFC marshalls summer update so chelsea have hazard and so on :p

I set my policy to offer to clubs for 150% which generated a lot of interest from 16 of my players :p

Being the 2011/12 database, people like torres, wouldnt sell because they are still new, and also hazard didnt want to go either :p

After selling those players, i tried to get better players cheaper, and also younger :)
I will be trying to implement a youth2gold system i have recently been reading :)

I have just got past pre-season, all transfers made, community shield finished and will be starting the season now :)

View attachment 270916

I use my scouts for the main bit of transfers, but i also buy people i know are good :)

I think the keeper was a good bit of business :)
Selling cech and buying my new better keeper for less was a good buy :)

My community shield went well, at half time, i thought i was gunna get battered because i just conceded, but the team pulled through :)

View attachment 270934

Last edited:
can u link the youth2gold system that you have read plz

any comment on the story ?? :p
anyone done anything similar or like the idea and gunna try it ? :p

will follow see how u get on your a more brave than me to sell all them stars but good luck

August/September Updates!

AUGUST/SEPTEMBER UPDATES!

10 GAMES – 2 FINALS

SILVERWARE
CHELSEA 4 – 1 Man City (Community Shield Final)
Luiz, Srna, Mata, McEachran

CHELSEA 4 – 2 Norwich (Premier League Game 1)
Hazard, Torres, Berbatov, Malouda
Man City 1 – 1 CHELSEA (Premier League Game 2)
Berbatov

SILVERWARE
Athletico Madrid 1 – 5 CHELSEA (European Super Cup Final)
Cavani, Malouda, Fellaini, Luiz, Torres

Reading 1 – 0 CHELSEA (Premier League Game 3)
*Mata Injured (3 Weeks)

CHELSEA 0 – 0 Ajax (Champions League Group Game 1)

West Brom 0 – 1 CHELSEA (Premier League Game 4)
Torres

CHELSEA 3 – 1 Q.P.R (League Cup Round 3)
Fellaini, OG, Berbato
*Malouda Injured (7 Days)*
*Oscar Injured (5 Days)*

CHELSEA 3 – 1 Newcastle (Premier League Game 5)
Berbatov, Cavani, OG

Juventus 0 – 1 CHELSEA (Champions League Group Game 2)
Ganso

August/September Review
So many goals disallowed these couple of months! I have had 4 disallowed and the opposition had 2 disallowed! Also controversial penalties! My player of the month goes to Darijo Srna, with 2 man of the match performances and an average rating of 7.47 over 8 games, it has been a great start to the season. In my eyes, could be a January transfer for Mata if he doesn’t do something special, played awful in the games he has played!! Top Goalscorer goes to Berbatov, with 4 goals in 9 games for the striker.
Start of Season Review!
I have noticed I have a very young side, 2 goalkeepers, average age of 25. My back 4 average age is just less than 24! My average age for my midfield is 21! My 3 strikers which play on rotation has an average age of 28!

Please read and follow! If you would like to see any screenshots leave a comment and I will find it for you and upload in my next post, Thank You :)

View attachment 270961

THREAD CLOSED!!

STARTED NEW STORY AFTER THIS WAS LOST ON MY COMPUTER