Chesterfield Challenge!

FmPlayerJosh

Reaction score
Introduction!

After managing my sons local team for 3 years I was hoping to take my career in management from school boy to professional , when I saw that my local team Chesterfield sacked there manager I couldnt see the harm in putting in a cheeky job application for the job. I did think it was all just fantasy ... until my phone rang on the 1st of July 2011 and it was Barrie Hubbard offering me an interview for the job!

The next morning when I was all smartened up in my suit and the taxi I ordered pulled into the car park of the B2 net stadium reality really sunk in that I was facing the biggest opportunity of my life , as I walked into the reception Barrie Hubbard met me and lead me to his office , 20 minutes later I walked out of the stadium as the new manager and due to start work on July the 5th.

As I walked into my new work place I could really see the work I had to do to get this team to be succesful the chairman informed me of my transfer budget which would be 60k and wage budget of 33k. Next time I write here I will run you through our friendlies and transfers , thanks for reading! :)

Last edited:
Back