Chiellini or Mexes??

Status
Not open for further replies.

westhamdanb

Reaction score

Also is Chiellini any good at the left back position if I did buy him?

Mexes is cheaper, Chiellini is a bit better. I'd sign Mexes though, you'd be paying an extra 50/60 Million for Chiellini.

If you ask me, Mexes is the best defender in the game. Nuff said I guess

i would go for mexes
the difference ain't much and mexes is cheaper

i always go for chiellini, younger and can cover left back.

To be fair, they're both good, and it's pretty hard to pick between 'em, so just buy whoever you can get for less.

Chiellini for his versatility, and because he is younger.

If you can afford either of them, get him.

Chilleni, he is younger and can play at LB aswell as CB.

See how much you can get either for, don't spend too much on either. Mexes is still very good.

Mexes is cheaper, Chiellini is a bit better. I'd sign Mexes though, you'd be paying an extra 50/60 Million for Chiellini.

50/60 million???? :O
I signed him for 24 million mate!

you must buy both :p
chiellini left center back and mexes on right center back :D

Initially Chiellini is a home loving Juve man & Mexes WILL move to a big club so in practical terms the latter is the viable target. By the time Chiellini does fancy a move, you've had Mexes for at least a season & he is well bedded-in at your club (& hopefully happy there). I've never 'worked' with Chiellini, so I can't comment on his performances, but Mexes has never let me down.

There my current centre back partnership on my City file, paid 45 mil for Chiellini and half that for Mexes, another good one i signed who is pushing Mexes out the team is Subotic and Simon Kaer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back