China

• Thread starter Thread starter AM95
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 5K

AM95

Reaction score
hey guys , just wandering if anyones tried playing a save with a Chinese club , if so , whats the rep for the league , can it attract decent players , from other leagues , and how much money is there to spend , ( for example Anelka) can there be signings like this?

It can attract oldish ex superstars like Anelka, or young wonderkids that have no status as a top
player yet, also many of the clubs do have a good reputation and money! Dalian is one of the most famous
in China for producing a lot of young talent and famous international players, Changchun Yatai are the top
club these days and do already attract some top players. China is something like the MLS where they
pay BIG money for the ageing ex superstars which still have a few years in them or so.

A good league to start off your carear and then move on to bigger things, Japanese and Korean leagues too.

ok thanks mate , recommend any chinese players?

Well it depends on what kind of manager you are,.. looking for future building with youth?
or success with experienced players? there is a lot of good youth in China .. but buying from Japan
Korea, and also some unknown talent from Brazil can get you a good setup. I advice you to get some
loans on some experienced players, then build around them with youth, the experience from them to
the youth will be great and you will have some good learners by the end of a season, specially if you
do so well. Using the swarm tactic from Mr Hough will be good! and getting a good youth setup and
using the older players you can get to give experience. But really depends on what success your after
and if your wanting a youthful setup. I usually go for youthful teams, anyone over 30 I use for backup!
but thats me, lol ...

yea i like a mix between youth and experiance , but i generally dont like to have players over 30 , unless the ex superstars , (Anelka) , but i get to spend quite alot of money$$$ and cant even sign average league 2 players lol , they wont even enter discussions with my club , any ideas why ?

Well, which club are you for starters? bigger the reputation of the club the better. Another way which seems
to work well is declare your admiration for the player in question. I tried to sign "Jordan Lukaku" brother of the Chelsea
striker, you can get him from Anderlecht for free as he is a youth player, but he refuses to discuss terms! even im Ajax.
So I declare my admiration for him and then he suddenly talks, lol. Got him in my youth setup now, so it does work.

While also your an unknown manager with no experience etc, the first season is always hard! not only with getting players
but also good staff. But garenteed after 1 season winning lets say the local cup, the league, and maybe another major trophy
you will be a force to be reckoned with then and you will find it much much more easier getting whoever you want!

You do know also by even getting a player who is a friend or even brother of a star you want etc, makes it easy for you to
get that other star right? and also get players to recommend signings, its also a good way to get unknown stars which will
do good for you.

If I remember correctly China has a strict foreigner policy, as per AFC rules all Asian leagues have these rules, a 4 foreigner max with 3 being non-Asians. So in China, You can have 4 foreign players but at least 1 must be an Asian foreigner. Kinda weird to get used to.

If you can get **** Dalei, he is a young, 22, GK with immense potential. Believe he starts at Shenhua

I started as Chengdu, barely any money, poor team, an all round struggle to build a new squad. The only quality players are foreign, south american and the like..

Back