md5423

Reaction score
After playing 3 seasons with Luton Town, and getting promoted back-to-back years I feel like I need more of a challenge. I am starting a game in the Chinese Jia League. I am going to play with the worst team in the league, the Nanjing Yoyos.

My plan is to get the Nanjing Yoyos promoted with in 3-4 seasons and then i will try to win it all with them after many season in the top league. And I will have to work my way up to Europe. I am hoping this will be a very hard challenge!

Has anyone else managed in China? Please share your stories!

Never played in China but you make it sound interesting - I will follow your updates with interest!

As an aside, I have started a separate game using Andorran leagues - playing as worst side inthe 2nd tier (only 2 tiers available). Challenge is to get into CL group stage within 15 seasons.

Never played in China but you make it sound interesting - I will follow your updates with interest!

As an aside, I have started a separate game using Andorran leagues - playing as worst side inthe 2nd tier (only 2 tiers available). Challenge is to get into CL group stage within 15 seasons.

We both have very tough challenges ahead of us! good luck. i will be sure to post updates of how I am doing

---------- Post added at 03:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 AM ----------

After looking over my team, this will be a very big challenge! I cannot even sign a scout with JPA and JPP over 10! my teams overall value is 90,000 US while all other teams in my league are over 200,000! But I am really looking forward to starting!

Nanjing Yoyos? They sound like they make a lot of money selling cheap yoyos.

Can you recommend a chinese club in the super league? I tried Shanghai Shenhua, but I gave it up early

I haven't played in the China Super League, but I will tell you about my experience with Vietnam. I downloaded the Vietnam leagues and played as Navibank Sai Gon. It was an absolute disaster. Every match I gave up a penalty, my best player was getting red cards every match he played in, and I was oddly only able to score from Indirect Free Kicks. 1st season relegation, 2 seasons in last place, then sacked.

As for the Chinese Super League, I can say this -- it's corrupt as they come! They know the art of match fixing there. I went to see Guan FC vs. Dalian Shide at Beijing Worker's Stadium summer of 2009 and saw Dalian goals denied for the most bizarre reasons. Also, never saw so much diving in my entire life. It wasn't the best football, but it certainly was an experience.