Choosing a Feeder Club

• Thread starter Thread starter PurpleAki
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3K

PurpleAki

Reaction score
I'm at Arsenal and the board have told me that I can choose whichever club I want. Its purpose would be for sending people on loan that need 1st team experience

Who should I pick?

If you want a low down club choose Macclesfield Town as they have good facilities and the players will get League two match experience as the team is rubbish.

Wait...so you get to choose any club you want, literally? Or do the board give you a list to choose from? If you could choose any club you want, I would choose Southampton. Unless you are wanting to loan out your worst youth players, most of your youth will get a chance at Southampton, in the Championship (a good league to develop in) and with top facilities.

However, Crewe Alexandra (top facilities in League Two), Sheffield United (good facilities and fans in League One) and Middlesborough (good facilities in the Championship) are all good sides to have as a Feeder Club. It just depends on how many/the quality of the players you want to loan out. Hope this helped!

- PZW

The board will search out possible targets and providing they come back with options, they will get you a choice of 3 to choose from. Pick the one with the best facilities should you wish to choose 1 of their recommendations. :)

Back