Youth Rating List (where do the best regens come from)

DMuusers

Reaction score
Just like last year I've made a list with the most scouted countries + some unusual values. Youth Rating basically means how good the regens on average come from that country. The rating is from 0-200, 200 being the highest.
You can all find these values for yourself in the editor aswell.

The list
Argentina - 159
Australia - 90
Austria - 79
Belgium - 85
Brazil - 185
Bulgaria - 72
Cameroon - 95
Canada - 54
Chile - 93
China - 117
Croatia - 98
Colombia - 117
Cote d'Ivoire - 105
Czech Republic - 94
Denmark - 91
Egypt - 138
England - 140
Finland - 75
France - 151
Georgia - 65
Germany - 160
Greece - 94
Hungary - 68
India - 86
Iran - 105
Ireland - 83
Israel - 84
Italy - 144
Japan - 114
Korea (North) - 63
Korea (South) - 99
Mexico - 153
Morocco - 85
Netherlands - 122
Nigeria - 135
Norway - 82
Paraguay - 90
Poland - 94
Portugal - 114
Romania - 91
Russia - 148
San Marino - 29
Scotland - 83
Senegal - 74
Serbia - 94
Slovakia - 79
South Africa - 95
Spain - 152
Sweden - 88
Switzerland - 90
Turkey - 144
Ukraine - 95
United States - 132
Uruguay - 90

So again a lot of strange values. Brazil again being the highest rated by far (not surprisingly), but Netherlands and Portugal being rated lower than the USA, Turkey, Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt and Russia. Weird, I've never heard that any player of those nations was better than the top 5 best players of the Netherlands...

Why didn't you put it in numerical order?

Because I decided to put it in alphabetical order.

No problem. Remember all these values can be changed in the editor before hand or with FMRTE during the save (as soon as it's out).

Portugal as not given big names in the last years, but if you consider the last decade, you can see players like Figo, Rui Costa, Nani, Cristiano Ronaldo among others. So 114.

Mexico, USA, has who?

Lol, Spain with 152.

Yeah, I'll be editing a few of these. Holland is ridiculously under-rated.

How the **** Korea , Ukraine , South Africa , Nigeria , Japan , Greece and China have more rating than Belgium , who is one of the countries with a great future ahead , Morocco with some talents like Labyad and Maher and good players and Uruguay , who has a great team and produce some great players??:mad:

Just like last year I've made a list with the most scouted countries + some unusual values. Youth Rating basically means how good the regens on average come from that country. The rating is from 0-200, 200 being the highest.
You can all find these values for yourself in the editor aswell.

The list
Argentina - 159
Australia - 90
Austria - 79
Belgium - 85
Brazil - 185
Bulgaria - 72
Cameroon - 95
Canada - 54
Chile - 93
China - 117
Croatia - 98
Colombia - 117
Cote d'Ivoire - 105
Czech Republic - 94
Denmark - 91
Egypt - 138
England - 140
Finland - 75
France - 151
Georgia - 65
Germany - 160
Greece - 94
Hungary - 68
India - 86
Iran - 105
Ireland - 83
Israel - 84
Italy - 144
Japan - 114
Korea (North) - 63
Korea (South) - 99
Mexico - 153
Morocco - 85
Netherlands - 122
Nigeria - 135
Norway - 82
Paraguay - 90
Poland - 94
Portugal - 114
Romania - 91
Russia - 148
San Marino - 29
Scotland - 83
Senegal - 74
Serbia - 94
Slovakia - 79
South Africa - 95
Spain - 152
Sweden - 88
Switzerland - 90
Turkey - 144
Ukraine - 95
United States - 132
Uruguay - 90

So again a lot of strange values. Brazil again being the highest rated by far (not surprisingly), but Netherlands and Portugal being rated lower than the USA, Turkey, Nigeria, Mexico, Egypt and Russia. Weird, I've never heard that any player of those nations was better than the top 5 best players of the Netherlands...

Personally I'd not get crazy over Mexico (they keep winning or arriving on the very top of every youth competion they enter u17 world cup they totally destroyed anyone! aswell as olimpics in london this summer ) , what it really does bother me is Belgium the Neds Portugal and , well, SPAIN ! Germany seems fair , Italy and Argentina aswell , I just think Spain is seriously underrated and Brazil is way too much . As everyone pointed out I can't recall a European class , not even world class player coming from Russia Nigeria and Turkey , I mean they've some pretty good players but no one even remotely close to Robben Van Persie Snejider VDV and so on! I'd Put 165 or up to Spain, 145 to Nederlands, 135 Belgium and Portugal, 165 to Brazil and lower to 110 max Russia and Turkey and lower than 100 Nigeria and USA wich are RIDICOLOUS!

Personally I'd not get crazy over Mexico (they keep winning or arriving on the very top of every youth competion they enter u17 world cup they totally destroyed anyone! aswell as olimpics in london this summer ) , what it really does bother me is Belgium the Neds Portugal and , well, SPAIN ! Germany seems fair , Italy and Argentina aswell , I just think Spain is seriously underrated and Brazil is way too much . As everyone pointed out I can't recall a European class , not even world class player coming from Russia Nigeria and Turkey , I mean they've some pretty good players but no one even remotely close to Robben Van Persie Snejider VDV and so on! I'd Put 165 or up to Spain, 145 to Nederlands, 135 Belgium and Portugal, 165 to Brazil and lower to 110 max Russia and Turkey and lower than 100 Nigeria and USA wich are RIDICOLOUS!

Brazil are fine. Look at some of the players they've produced over the past few years, such as Adryan, Neymar and Bernard and Ademilson who are growing in popularity. However, I will agree with the point you and others have made about it being odd that countries like USA and Mexico apparently produce better players than Holland and Belgium.

Brazil are fine. Look at some of the players they've produced over the past few years, such as Adryan, Neymar and Bernard and Ademilson who are growing in popularity. However, I will agree with the point you and others have made about it being odd that countries like USA and Mexico apparently produce better players than Holland and Belgium.

I agree they made fine players lately, as they always did ; my point is that currently on the world the biggest amount of young talents doesn't come from Brazil but from Germany and Spain in my opinion ; Neymar is world class, has the potential to be one of those players you see once in a generation(in our one we are lucky we got already 2 :) ) and Oscar is very good aswell , beside them Lucas and the one you named don't seem to me on the level of Isco to say one, Goetze to say another . The level of young players in the Bundersliga expecially is tremendous , players like Reus are there since forever and he's like 23, Kroos is probably one of the best midfilders in the world currently; I don't think Brazil has better youngsters than top european nations currently .

The only thing i have to say is that at year 2018 that i am now in, with high database and Brazilian leagues added, i am very disapointed by the players that have been generated by the game. With personal scouting (I keep scanning all the teams in first and second division) and 2 very good scouts just for brazil, and the best players i found (with potential 4,5 and 5 stars) are 2!!! Even in Greece and the USA i have found 3! I don't know what's the problem but im very dissapointed!
Also, in my game best new incomers come from Italy and Holland!
Finaly, i noticed that in coutries like Spain, France and England, quality players are generated only in 2-3 clubs in each country! Also dissapointing :(

The reason (I believe) why they've made countries like Nigeria, USA and Egypt have such high potential to create world class players is because it's a guessing game for the future. They're trying to predict which nations will be producing great players in the years to come. Dominance in football changes and emerging football countries like those mentioned above may well be up there with the best in the next 10-20 years. If you look at Dutch football these days I think it's fair to say that it is on the decline and again they're guessing that it will continue to decline. This is only my guess at why they've given such ratings.

The reason (I believe) why they've made countries like Nigeria, USA and Egypt have such high potential to create world class players is because it's a guessing game for the future. They're trying to predict which nations will be producing great players in the years to come. Dominance in football changes and emerging football countries like those mentioned above may well be up there with the best in the next 10-20 years. If you look at Dutch football these days I think it's fair to say that it is on the decline and again they're guessing that it will continue to decline. This is only my guess at why they've given such ratings.

Pretty much spot on really. The ratings for each nation are based on the emerging talent right now, not who was created 6,7, or 8 seasons ago. Granted Holland and certain other 'underrated' nations have produced better players over the years than the likes of USA, Nigeria etc but if you look at trending youths right now you will see a number of teams turning to these countries due not only to the emerging talent pools there but also the fact that these countries are cheaper.

Basically, teams aren't scouting the 'big leagues' as intensively anymore due to the attached prices and instead are looking to lesser countries and finding more talented players than ever before hence the rise in these countries ratings.

USA has some quality youth coming up the ranks in the next 10 years, also they have a good u-17 squad

I don't think that these noumbers are absolute guys! Meaning that in my game(i am in 2022 atm) there is not even one player from Brazil/Argentina/Spain/Germany etc in the top 10 players with potential over 190(i started using scout genie last week). Top 5 players are from England, Holland, France, USA and Uruguay! But, the list bellow is full of players from these country (Brazil/Argentina...etc). Also, i think it matters a lot which leagues you are playing in and which you have selected as playable. I am playing in Greece and guess what...there are at least 6 platyers with potential over 180! Best DMC in game atm is Greek with 189 pot!
In any ways, I still think that some countries should have better rating, like Spain 152...why? Rly why? They produce tons and tons of top class players each year (in real life) and they are the World and Europe champions! They should have waaaay better rating! Also I don't get why countries like Russia/Turkey/Mexico/China and some others get to have higher rating that countries like Belgium/ITALY(for crying out loud -.- )/Portugal/Holland and even lower Footballick (term i just created :p ) countries like Belgium/Greece/Chile/Snegal(and some other African nations)! Those nations have been producing more players that Russia and Turkey like...forever -.- !!!

It's also important to realize that youth rating isnt the only factor that affects the quality of regens produced. There are also factors like importance, economic development, etc that almost certainly affect the quality of players. It also depends on how many clubs are in a nation (England, for example, with its huge tiers of leagues in the game has more than the US or Ukraine, and therefore is bound to produce more players, giving it more chances to produce a top tier one). The quality of clubs in the nation also matters. Spain, France, Germany, Brazil, etc have clubs that are know for producing great youth, and this is reflected in their youth recruitment scores. To use the US as an example again, there aren't any clubs that will consistently produce great youth. Finally, countries with more reputable leagues and richer/more developed clubs with better coaching and facilities will be better at developing their promising youth (with the exception of Man City, which is absolutely horrendous at this in the game). So even though the youth rating for countries like the US might seem overinflated, in reality that rating is not necessarily going to translate as well in game. I think its actually pretty brilliant. Because of its high youth rating, the US has great potential to produce world class players (true in real life- it has a huge population, athletics are really important and well-funded, and football is growing in popularity) but in order to get there, the MLS and its clubs need to develop. Seems pretty realistic to me, and I'm sure the story is similar for some other nations that seem overrated

The only thing i have to say is that at year 2018 that i am now in, with high database and Brazilian leagues added, i am very disapointed by the players that have been generated by the game. With personal scouting (I keep scanning all the teams in first and second division) and 2 very good scouts just for brazil, and the best players i found (with potential 4,5 and 5 stars) are 2!!! Even in Greece and the USA i have found 3! I don't know what's the problem but im very dissapointed!
Also, in my game best new incomers come from Italy and Holland!
Finaly, i noticed that in coutries like Spain, France and England, quality players are generated only in 2-3 clubs in each country! Also dissapointing :(

The star rating is not a good thing to go by in the Brazillian leagues, as it will be based quite heavily off of the training facilities of the club that the regen is at, which tend to be lower than most European countries. If you've got a player with 165 PA at Manchester United, he will be rated higher by your scouts than a player with 195 PA at Joinville (A brazillian club with training facilities of 10).

It is far better to go by their attributes than the opinion of your scouts.

Brazil Argentina and Italy dominates regen in my saves, spain is average in my saves,