Chris Cohen "not interested"

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Desperately trying to sign him for my Southampton story in my first season,but he's not interested,should i praise him or...?

He plays for Nottingham Forest? He is a key player for them and I doubt he would leave.

why would chris cohen want to move down from top championship side forest to a team in league one on minus points mate.

He's not going to take a step back mate :S He has the chance to be in the prem with Nottingham Forest next season, he'd rather stay there than go to Southampton and play in league 1 this an probably next season with the point deduction.

Highly unlikely he would join Southampton when he's playing for Forest.He's key for them as well.

:D:D:D I've just signed him for 2.3 Million,turns out money talks and praising aswel :D:D:D:D:D

Walla,and he's had good start to the season! :D Just not sure were to play him Tbh,any recomendations,or recomendations for a formation for Southampton altogether...

Praising goes a long way I praised a kid I was going to sign and by the time I signed him I was in his favourite personal.

Olimacka,since you're a Notts fan,where'ds he play best :p? i'm trying to build my team around him :D
Yeah mackie,might try it with Fabregas :D

i am not ******** or moaning, but there is a thread about players. and where best to play people.

maybe to stop spamming this thrread should be closed or stopped be posted on.

i am not ******** or moaning, but there is a thread about players. and where best to play people.

maybe to stop spamming this thrread should be closed or stopped be posted on.

let him make his thread, and you blaitently are moaning.

Back