Chris Wood->Striker

• Thread starter Thread starter adityajain
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 6K

adityajain

Reaction score
Hii...

I found a really good striker who can play as any type of striker.

Name: Chris Wood
Initial team: West Brom
Positio: Striker
Height: 188 cm.

He is an outstanding player. You can buy him for around 4-5 Million euros in first season(but be quick otherwise Chelsea will lure him).
He is great for both Poacher and Targetman role.

In my first match of the season(with Birmingham) against Liverpool,i played him as Target Man and he smashed goal home within 20 seconds. Top-class talent.

Will be posting the screenshot soon.. :)

I was looking to buy him and was wondering about how to play him.

Cheers for that. :)

I have both Wood and Traore so i play him as Poacher and Traore as Targetman.. :P

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 AM ----------

Chris

I played him as targetman bcz i already had Kevin Philips whose finishing is awesome..

Cool, I'll see if I can get him. :)

Man City usually snap him up and he sits on the bench before being released. :S

Cool, I'll see if I can get him. :)

Man City usually snap him up and he sits on the bench before being released. :S

Whats :S about that? You get to nap him up for free after he is realesed

sismael

he will never remain the same after sitting on bench. buying him,training him and playing is better rather than snapping wasted talent..

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

To supply him u can buy Sergi(Textil). At age 16 he is awesome. Passing 16,Tecnique 15 etc etc..

sismael

he will never remain the same after sitting on bench. buying him,training him and playing is better rather than snapping wasted talent..

---------- Post added at 03:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

To supply him u can buy Sergi(Textil). At age 16 he is awesome. Passing 16,Tecnique 15 etc etc..

Yep thats the difference btween real life and FM in real life you can bounce back but Fm is another story bye bye need to revise for exam tommorow which im going to fail :'(:'(

Chris Wood is class!!! He comes from my city in New Zealand and I have played against him and he's a freak.

In my FM game I bought him for my Liverpool team, 4 Mil from West Brom.... Trained him up a bit and loaned him. Suprized to see that teams like JUVE and RM wanted him but I loaned him to Roma. At the end of the season he had scored 26 goals in 32 games!!! Now he's my second choice striker behind Torres, play him as super sub and he's got 6 goals in 11 matches.

Chris Wood becomes really good if trained right......in my Leeds save he has scored 5 in 11 games but I use him mostly as a sub

He always does well, thought he was more well known than this Tbh, Barca usually try get hin

Back