Chris22 summer update back to basics

chris22

Reaction score
As The Thread Title Says Gone Back to Basics First No Stats Changes CA/PA in Update Changes Would Only Be to My Opioion so i Will Let You Guys make Changes to Stats if You Whant to make Them

Second No Youngsters Added in Update i Dont Whant The Database Clogged Up With Created Players

Welcome to Chris23 Summer Update based on the 10.3.0 database for Football Manager 2010, this will focus on all real life changes that happened post release of the official Sports Interactive patch.

General

Updated the following from 10.3.0

Added Player Cleansing
Updated Transfers
Updated Player Contracts
Updated Released Players
Updated Manager Changes
Updated Staff Changes
Updated Manager Contracts
Updated Staff Contracts
Updated Board Changes
Updated Promotions & Releagations From All European Leagues
Removed Deceased

Installation

- Download the DBC file to your desktop by clicking on the link below
- Open up My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2010/editor data, right click and paste.
- Load up Football Manager 2010 & click new game
- Select the 10.3.0 database and ensure the Update DBC is ticked

New Link Update Enjoy http://www.mediafire.com/?h5mozukmwnn
Player Background Pack Enjoy http://www.filefront.com/16930497/Players.rar/

Stadium Background Pack Enjoy http://www.filefront.com/16937791/Team.rar/

Last edited:
is this different to forbsies mate you usually help him dont you? could you send me a few everton youngsters details so i could create them eg hope barkley im commando on si i think your updates are class

is this different to forbsies mate you usually help him dont you? could you send me a few everton youngsters details so i could create them eg hope barkley im commando on si i think your updates are class

i will send you pm with info on everton youngsters

Changed the thread name. These are hard work so fair play doing so many.

any one who aint downloaded the backgrounds yet should they are first class i got them off si a few days ago and every update iv had off this guy is top quality to

Am I right...
This is a... Transfer update? Like...
David villa is in Barcelona
Silva is in Man city?
All those transfers are updated?

Am I right...
This is a... Transfer update? Like...
David villa is in Barcelona
Silva is in Man city?
All those transfers are updated?

yes this is a transfer update
and all them are in update

yes this is a transfer update
and all them are in update
Okay, thanks.
But I have this little problem. It dosen't work for me.
I downloaded the file, copy - paste into the "editor date".
When I load the game, and push the "new game" (Or something), can only choose the 2 "regular" updates from the official Football Manager 2010 "company".
What do I do?
Let's say I download it again. Now what?
Thanks in advance, (Chris22, please help me) or another...
Cheers! :)

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

It works for me now :)
Thanks anyway :D.
What about the transfer of Cesc Fabregas from Arsenal to Barcelona?
I know it is just some rumors, but what are you going to do if he joins Barcelona later on in the summer?

Whats the difference between this and the update from your old topic, Chris?

Whats the difference between this and the update from your old topic, Chris?

It looks like the other one has lots of youngsters added and some ca pa updates, whereas this one is just the basic transfer update

Great work on the update Chris22

Good update. However as the new prem registering rules state 'You have to register 25 players - but any under 21 players can play without being registered.' So my problem is that on this update i have not registered some U21 players but they are not avilable to play in the games. Can you help or clear this up for me?

Thanks.

I downloaded it and put it on editor on my C drive and extracted it but there is a crash dumb? any ideas?

I have just downloaded the database file, put it in the correct folder, tried to start a game and as its loading i also get a crash dump....:mad:

Yes defo interested the forums at sports interactive are still down

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

link pleaseeeee :)

I are interested in a new update.
Leeds: N.Collins and L.Sam