Christian Erikson

• Thread starter Thread starter fm4ddict
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1K

fm4ddict

Reaction score
Hi guys!
Dont know if anything has been posted about Christian Erikson before (cant find anything) but i just wondered how you guys found him in the edition?

I'm currently Spurs at the minute and although he had a good first season i cant help thinking there may be someone better out there??

Cheers!

From saves I've had, he usually gets sold after the first season for a decent amount of money. Usually Juventus with interest, plus a few prem clubs. You can probably cash in on him and get someone better like Tielemans

When I was Spurs I had more success with a 41221 formation so I retrained him as a CM (advanced playmaker) and his stats where just insane! 18 assists and 11 goals - most of which where free kicks and penalties though.

Played him alongside Dembele first season, until I got Lucas Romero in alongside him

Keep Eriksen at all costs! One of the best players I've played with in FM - In my 2019 save, he's still an absolute beast and a club legend! COYS

Eriksen specialty is the set pieces. Corners and free kicks. He's a good player in the ap role. Honestly I prefer tie lemans. Cheaper and lots of upside. For good ap There is also Robert pererya on a free in season 2 but he's not good at set pieces.

Last edited:
Back