• Thread starter Thread starter dazdazdaz
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazdazdaz

Reaction score
just been watching sky sports they have bid 20 million for him share your views people

yeah but that thread was made yesterday this is based on fact

which is why iv quoted the story and stated its an official bid

:P just a waste of a thread really, when the other thread wouldn't exist if it was all based on rumours, it would be in the 10/11 rumour thread would it not?

btw mate im not trying to annoy XD i just get it done to me a lot (A)

Him and Barry in midfield. :wub:

This thread still open? Only joking dont want Milner to go to ****** because they already have robinho but he said once that he would like to move permanently so looks like ****** are getting him as a replacement?

Just my opinion but it sounds like more Man City madness in the money department.

where u hear that mate

if you mean that song then its because we sing that at all villa players that are no longer at villa, the same with west brom "baggie rejects" wolves "yamyam rejects lol.

if you mean 442's post, then i guess he is presuming that Barry already at City will play with Milner in midfield when signed

This thread still open? Only joking dont want Milner to go to ****** because they already have robinho but he said once that he would like to move permanently so looks like ****** are getting him as a replacement?
I thought I heard a few weeks ago that Robinho wants to stay at Santos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back