City Size

• Thread starter Thread starter Montanaro
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 965

Montanaro

Reaction score
Does city size your squad is based in have any effect in the game? Are you more likely to have larger crowds, and better regens?

I'm thinking of taking Venezia up through the Italian ranks, and was wondering if the beautiful city would add any advantages.

bigger cities often produce bigger clubs. this is a historical trait dating back to the days when clubs were ran on the money made from getting fans through the turnstiles. however in the modern game i wouldnt say its as important for crowd size, as long as you are a successful club you will draw big crowds.

but big cities certainly tend to produce quality regens more often imo.

Well, In my Hayes game where I have taken Hayes to the UCL, I hardly ever sell out 15,000 so I don't think being succesful guarentees crowds, its if your club already has a fan base.

I'm enjoying my Pro Vercelli game, but it's getting a little bland and frustrating with my best striker constantly being hurt.

I thought Venezia would be an interesting rock to build a powerhouse on. Here is a little bit about them from wiki.

Their stadium, the Pierluigi Penzo, is the only ground in Italy's top flights to which opposing teams and fans must get a boat.

At the end of the 2008-09 Lega Pro Prima Divisione season, the club declared bankruptcy again and was refounded, changing its name to Foot Ball Club Unione Venezia, and starting in Serie D - the top level non-professional league in Italian football. The club has also designed a new logo. Serie D ranks just below Lega Pro Seconda Divisione

Back