City Spending Spree

• Thread starter Thread starter Red_Might
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2K

Red_Might

Reaction score
I am with Manchester City and not far from finishing my first season having made no transfers. I am comming up to the summer transfer window. I have so much money, but no idea who to buy, any ideas to strengthen the squad?

Just go crazy...Aguero, gourcuff, eden hazard, nicolas otamendi, Mamadou Sakho, kjaer, moussa sissoko, dzeko and romelu lukaku add class to anyone

Jerome Boateng (city signing him in r/l), DC from Hamburg i think?? looks pretty solid though.

You can pretty much sign anyone you want, you are Man City, just use assistant reports to see the weak areas of the team (or do what I do and figure it out yourself, ignore assistants advice), and sign the top class players in the game.

As I said you are Man City, you can sign pretty much anyone in game so just see whos available
(and even if they aint available, bid for them anyway, your freckin Man City you have enough money to throw about lol)

I recommand Hamsik. He is the new Gerrard in almost all my games i have. He Bangs in goals and assist for fun.

Depends where you finished. If you did well then don't change it too much. If not buy some quality.
Have to commend you though, not spend any money with City first season.

Search Players

Clear Filter.

Edit Search Filter.

Add conditions - Player position you want or need to buy for.

Make sure you can see unrealistic targets.

Sort the value of they players to the highest valued at the top.

Scroll to the top. Sign your selected player from the top 10 highest value.

Come on mate, its City.

Search Players

Clear Filter.

Edit Search Filter.

Add conditions - Player position you want or need to buy for.

Make sure you can see unrealistic targets.

Sort the value of they players to the highest valued at the top.

Scroll to the top. Sign your selected player from the top 10 highest value.

Come on mate, its City.

Agreed, but yeah depends how high up the league you finished the season, but yeah as I said earlier, your MAN CITY....you can buy pretty much anyone if the price is right, and if not....well your MAN CITY any price is right for them lol

Well, I am currently first in the league using the Mullens 4-4-2 tactic and adapting it recently for away games to being a bit more rigid and in posession.

My usual starting 11 is Given, Zabaleta, Toure, Lescott, Bridge, Wright-Phillips, Viera, Barry, Petrov, Tevez, Adebeyor.

I know City can spend, spend, spend lol, but in specific if I manage to win the league, what positions in that squad are weak and perhaps need improving. I was thinking LB and RB and maybe central midfield because Viera and Barry are quite defensive and the only attacking options are Michael Johnson and Stephen Ireland in that area of the park.

Miralem Pjanic!!!
Legend!!!
Toni Kroos
Legend!!!

You can sign anyone, I have completed 2 seasons with City and won the league both seasons, losing just one game all season (both seasons) I've got bored now tbh as it's too easy. my team in the end, playing 4-2-3-1 was:
Given/Hart/Speroni
Richards/Toure
Mexes
Chiellini/Lescott
Bale
Sissoko/De Jong/Fellaini
Barry/Rodwell
Aguero/Gourcuff/Ireland
Tevez/Robinho
Modric/Di Maria
Torres/Adebayor

As you can see spoilt for choice and when you have Verratti, Lukaku, Sanogo, Traore, Wilson, Muniesa etc as back up too its a pretty top squad

well i hope you had the imagination to pretty much buy anyone in the world :) would be fun to just buy whoever you want too, pity City suck oO) hahha, nah im joking, there are hundreds upon hundreds of players you can buy dude

hey. well on my third season with Man City. I did the league and FA cup double last season.

The Chairman gives me 85 million a season. lol

getting bored thou. need a new challenge. ha

i finish my 1st season with city ..i made a few transfers at the begging of the season and i have to say i am impress with the potencial i have for the next year ..just look and comment.. and i have to say i made some bad transfers with steven taylor and fernando hernique...the boys almost the all season were on the bench

'Super' Mario Balotelli mate, AMAZING :) set him as AML - Inside Foward, then you will see :)

I'M IN MY THIRD SEASON WITH MAN CITY
WON uefa champs league,league cup,premeir league,fa cup, community sheild in my 2nd season
my manager gave me 130mil to spend
my line up dor 3rd season
i play 433
adler/hart/de gea
kolarov/richard
toure/otamendi
lescott/m.sakho
lahm/dodo(corinthians)
de jong/fellani/lorenzo cristig
barry/rodwell/sissoko
gorcuff/ireland
young/walcott
tevez/dzeko/romelu
di maria/robinho

I'M IN MY THIRD SEASON WITH MAN CITY
WON uefa champs league,league cup,premeir league,fa cup, community sheild in my 2nd season
my manager gave me 130mil to spend
my line up dor 3rd season
i play 433
adler/hart/de gea
kolarov/richard
toure/otamendi
lescott/m.sakho
lahm/dodo(corinthians)
de jong/fellani/lorenzo cristig
barry/rodwell/sissoko
gorcuff/ireland
young/walcott
tevez/dzeko/romelu
di maria/robinho
im pretty sure your manager didnt give you money |)
done well i 2nd season ;)

If you've got some left over from buying stars, its always worth investing in youngsters. Otamendi, Lukaku, Delfouneso, Wilshere, Rits (most of the Belgium under 21s actually), Muniain, Sakho, and so on and so forth.

Back