John Terryyyyyyy John Terryyyyyyyy'

Not the greatest but I like it :D

These made me laugh:

1211537130.gif
GrantColeTerryBees.gif

and

550yma.gif

Last edited:
New vodka called John Terry. Causes loss of balance - ridiculous emotion and of course ...... BOTTLED IN RUSSIA.

You mean;

Chelsea Vodka

Made in London, bottled in Moscow.

hahahahahaha love the vids.

When asked how it felt to win the CL, Rio Ferdinand said its like eating a chocolate orange.

Why?

BECAUSE ITS NOT TERRYS, ITS MINE!!!

woot

JT Letter to fans:

Sat, 24th May 2008
John Terry has written an open letter to Chelsea fans following the Champions League Final.

The Chelsea captain wrote:

'To all the Chelsea fans, all my team-mates, the manager and staff at the club.

I am so sorry for missing the penalty and denying you the fans, my team-mates, family and friends the chance to become European champions.

Many people have told me I don't need to say that but I feel I need to, that's just me. I have relived that moment every minute since it happened. I have only slept a few hours and wake up every time hoping it's all been a bad dream.

I have had some amazing support from fans, current and ex-players, family and friends and I need to thank everyone for that. But I am a big man and I take responsibility for us not winning.

I am and ALWAYS will be Chelsea through and through. I will give my all on and off the pitch to win this trophy as a player and one day as a manager. And I am sure we will win it.

That night in Moscow will haunt me forever and I feel I have let everybody down and this hurts me more than anything. I am not ashamed about crying. This is a trophy I have tried so hard year after year to win and it was just an uncontrollable reaction, I wear my heart on my sleeve, everybody knows that.

The road to Rome starts here, we have to try and turn this experience to our advantage. I am very proud of how far we have come this season with everything that has gone on.

Thank you for all your support for the team this season.'

I appreciate footballers who can do things like that, and usually when they cry because its a sign they care than more about money. It shows that meant so much to him.

However, I still think he's a **** and enjoyed reading that, its nice to know he's hurting so bad :D. Hope he gets done for spitting at Tevez.

JT is an absolute ****** on and off the field, thats why he wasnt appointed England captain.

Hes cheated on his gf 8 times
He stripped off when drunk and started teasing American tourist about 9/11 the day it happened
Hes a massive gambler
etc etc

How great is this pic...its taken at the perfect second

Probably was a Chelsea fan looking to sell it as the "moment we won the CL" photo :p