• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2K
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
MASSIVELY EDITED FROM GOALS GLUTTER 10.2!

"Show class, have pride, and display character. If you do, winning takes care of itself.”
--Paul "Bear" Bryant

That is what this tactic is all about. It may seem far from it, however this tactic will achieve everything you have dreamed of in an Fm10 tactic. I guarentee sucess in every department. I have worked thoroughly on the defence to ensure you don't concede too many goals. The attack should speek for itself. This is no Mr Hough wonder tactic, but it may be the next best thing, and not classed as a cheat :P

The Formation and Team Instructions

View attachment 108067

You may be able to tell that as well as being defensive, this is quite an attacking tactic. With it being a 4-1-2-3 you get all you want in defense, along with the attacking flair in attack. It is very solid not conceding many goals.
There is a very basic back four, with 2 centeral defenders and two supporting fullbacks, there is nothing exciting here, however I guarentee with the correct players you can aspire in many ways. Its not very exciting, but does its job great.
Next you have an 'Ancor Man' playing with high velocity, it is always good if the player has a tackle in him. Look for the key attributes and you will succeed. HIs job is to protect the Back Four from any danger that may come along. There is only one of them, but wth some good defenders and midfielders, he will do his job accordingly.
This is the fun part! You have two inside fowards that will do everything to get the ball and play their hearts out to ensure their team's victory.
Then it gets even better with the three strikers. You have two poachers! Which mean they will run onto every ball the Ancor Man plays in, also if the inside fowards get a chance, they will get the ball into them at any time.
Last but not least, you have a Target Man, everyone knows his job, as it is in the name. Give the ball to him for majic bassically. He should also be a good header of the ball.

The tactic is very good with your opponent not seeing alot of the ball. You run the midfield, and are always pressuring the defense. Cutting inside and out causing the oppersition loads of trouble. With this you can really feel a buzz when playing as you never know when your team will get another goal. Keep on encouraging your team to shoot, and you are bound to score some goals!

Philosophy: Fluid
Starting Strategy: Overload (I reccomend you change to attacking, as when I made this I started out with overload.)
Passing Style: More Direct
Creative Freedom: More Disciplined
Closing Down: Press More
Tackling: Defult
Marking: Zonal Marking
Crossing: Defult
Roaming: Stick More Roaming
Defensive Line: Normal
Width: Normal
Tempo: Quick
Focus Passing: Mixed
Counter Attack: Yes
Play Offside: No

GK: Goalkeeper (Defend)
RB: Full Back (Support)
LB: Full Back (Support)
RCB: Central Defender (Stopper)
LCB: Central Defender (Cover)
DMC: Anchor Man (Defend)
AMR: Inside Foward (Attack)
AML: Inside Forward (Attack)
FW: Poacher (Attack)
FW: Poacher (Attack)
CF: Target Man (Support)

2n897qv.png

Inside foward getting down the left flank.

1tkjud.png

Poacher cutting inside the defence.

wgq0ar.png

Goooooooooooooooal

se7x46.jpg

Past the back line, through on goal!

allx1i.png

Gooooooooooooooooooal!

332os3d.jpg

Strong Back Line.

As you may be able to tell this tactic has been sucessful in this match. I have worshipeed this on my last few teams, and this has proved good.
However I need some testers, so if anyone is willing to test it for me, and post results, I would be very greatful! ^^)

Last edited:
i must say, it looks good, but was the idea slightly copied from Goal Glutter 10.3??

i must say, it looks good, but was the idea slightly copied from Goal Glutter 10.3??
Found it. His OP is different by alot. The only thing similar is the formation. How many tactics do you know with the same formations.

Found it. His OP is different by alot. The only thing similar is the formation. How many tactics do you know with the same formations.

tis quite a rare formation, but like I said, MEH, WHO CARES :wub: ;)

Why does it say "GoalsGlutter" on the scrrenshot :S

Why does it say "GoalsGlutter" on the scrrenshot :S
Because I saw that formation, then edited it massively.

I was just looking in the most downloaded section, and saw that formation.
I swear I changed it!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Look at the tactic.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

and compare it!

Also that was the old 10.2 goals glutter.

Because I saw that formation, then edited it massively.

I was just looking in the most downloaded section, and saw that formation.
I swear I changed it!

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

Look at the tactic.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:09 PM ----------

and compare it!

Also that was the old 10.2 goals glutter.
then you must acknowledge that in your OP to save yourself the trouble

MASSIVELY EDITED FROM GOALS GLUTTER 10.2!

But unfortunately an exact copy of goals glutter 10.3. (or perhaps 10.1)

All the sliders are identical, the only difference from golas glutter 10.3 (or 10.1) is the mentatlity.

You've been warned before.

---------- Post added at 06:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Just for everyones pleasure, he posted the following on my visitor wall before being banned:

''How is it the same as GG3?

I dont even have 10.3 so I cant run it!''

Facepalm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back