Clean sheet? Errr No

• Thread starter Thread starter Bakestar
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 2K

Bakestar

Reaction score
Goals galore! Everygame is like 3-2, 5-3, 4-2...

whats going on! I know its not the tactic becuase i have tried various and all my FM mates are having the same trouble!

Is everyone experiancing this?

******* sucks camel nuts

whats going on! I know its not the tactic becuase i have tried various and all my FM mates are having the same trouble!

******* sucks camel nuts

There are a lot of people that have this problem, even though I managed a lot of clean sheets in my 1 season completed with AC Milan. If you are conceding goals late, well then go to your tactics report screen, and see the interval of time in which you concede mose goals and try to play more cautios in that period of time. If that doesnt help, create a second tactic which would be more defensive and employ it during that match in that specific time interval (in which you concede most goals). Keep in mind that this year's FM is more complex regarding AI. They will exploit your tired defenders or any tactic flaws in general. It's much more like IRL, when coaches will try to do more to protect their lead once they get it.

Its getting too complex - I like playing and tinkering, I don't need to be this kin detailed with a game. It's not actually any fun at all.

That's a lot to concede. Too many. You're too open at the back. Must be? That's pretty much 2 goals a game! Any particular time, like late goals etc?

******* sucks camel nuts

Are you playing Hockey Manager? :D

Back