johnnyjaswe

Reaction score

Climbing up - Barcelona

Hi! I want to give you guys an overview of my fm career so far. Its been really fun to play as i haven´t sticked to one team, but progressed by moving to bigger clubs. I will also show you some of my best players that I came across on my save. The pictures are in Norwegian.

View attachment 471858

My career so far. As you can see i don´t really have that many trophies. Actually, the only trophies i won was with Shakhtar. Despite that, I lifted the clubs to newer heights.

Shakhtar Donetsk

Was my first team. I was quite dominant in the league, but that was as expected. I had a lot of money on my first season so i had the opportunity to use it on good youngsters from Brazil and Argentina(you will see them later). In every season i won the group in champions league, bit did never advance further then the 16 finals. The biggest moment was beating chelsea twice in champions league with a team with an average age of 20.

Athletic Bilbao
I got a contract offer after 4 seasons in Shakhtar. I only played one and a half season with Athletic. I took over the team in mid season and ended on a 7th place. The biggest challenge was that I could only sign basque players, but i did ok and signed some good young players in the summer window. The season went better than i could imagine.The expectations was to qualify to the europa league, but I ended on a surprisingly 2. place, only beaten by real madrid. I played another half season before i went to Liverpool.

Liverpool
Liverpool fired their manager, so i applied and got the job. I took over mid season, made some good investments and ended on a 2. place, beaten by Manchester City. The goal was to qualify to europa league. played another half season and are now in the 16 finals in champions league, winning the group with teams such as real madrid. After that i got a contract offer my Barcelona.

Barcelona
Barcelona have had and incredibly bad season and was on 12th place when i took over in january. Now I´m on 3.place with 12 games left and only 4 points up to Real Madrid. I still have a chance.

On the pictures below you can se players that i have developed in my time in shaktar. Aciar and Benitez is the best players that i ever have come across on fm, regardless the stats.

View attachment 471857View attachment 471856View attachment 471855View attachment 471854View attachment 471853

My goal is to be able to mange FC Bayern, my favorite team. But well see what I´m capable of doing with Barcelona while waiting for an opportunity to manage bayern.