Reaction score
Closed for further progress.

Will be back up soon

Last edited:
what team are you? and upload tactic please so we can try it out

its not a serius season, its just to make the tactic

its Hønefoss BK (ball klubb) in norway.

sure I can upload it

Would like to have a go with this to see what's what. What kind of possession and CCC's do you get?

its Hønefoss BK (ball klubb) in norway.

sure I can upload it

If you want to try and make a tactic that has lots and lots of possession, you have to use a scenario that is possible without moving great players to a small club. As it is now, the opponents will stand off more than a team i Segunda Div would do against Barca and the mental stats of your players are so superior to the opponents. It simply does not tell you how it will work in a "real" save.

It might be fun, but that perhaps a renaming of the thread is in order ?

well, I can rename the thread. sure! but first in the thread it says Work in progress.

I can't say. that it will work with all team's, and I havent.

But I managed to reach my goal at 250 passes. wich i think is pretty awsome.

but as mentioned, Work in progress. maybe it was a fail to post it before I tried it out on a normal save.

1) you made yourself in the game, Eric Wibe: what do your stats look like & PPM's
2) you have clearly used FMRTE so so far this is bogus
3) what is the possession and ccc stats for at least 15 games?
4) what does the formation look like/team settings?

I will give it a go to see what you have done though....

Whilst this is all quite clearly doctored, I think a few people need to remember that football is all about scoring goals, not how many two yard passes you can manage to achieve in one match.

Hahaha! As a guy who almost exclusively plays the Norwegian league, I actually find this hilarious! With that team he should win way more than 2-0! I do love the touch where he has edited himself into the team and made himself captain!

Hvis du vil lage taktikk burde du ta en **** på FM Norge! Lag taktikken først, test den med et uredigert Hønefoss, så når du er ferdig med resultat o.l. test den med et annet lag :)

planen var å lage den der, med et jukse lag :P ( for da ble se lettere å finne feil ) for så teste den ut på andre lag ( både med et "dårlig lag" og "bra ) for så å lage det ut ifra det.

greia med taktikken var ikke å vinne 10-0, men å lage en der jeg fikk imba mye pasninger. det er ikke rimelig vanskelig å vinne med mye mål. verre er det å vinne 2/3 - 0 med 80 - 90% possesion og rundt 1000 pasninger innad i laget.

jeg ble litt revet med når jeg fikk over 250 pasninger.. så jeg posta det her. men blei ikke veldig godt tatt imot av kidsa.

driver å tester den med swansea nå..

planen var å lage den der, med et jukse lag :P ( for da ble se lettere å finne feil ) for så teste den ut på andre lag ( både med et "dårlig lag" og "bra ) for så å lage det ut ifra det.

greia med taktikken var ikke å vinne 10-0, men å lage en der jeg fikk imba mye pasninger. det er ikke rimelig vanskelig å vinne med mye mål. verre er det å vinne 2/3 - 0 med 80 - 90% possesion og rundt 1000 pasninger innad i laget.

jeg ble litt revet med når jeg fikk over 250 pasninger.. så jeg posta det her. men blei ikke veldig godt tatt imot av kidsa.

driver å tester den med swansea nå..

Please read the forum rules about using English. In the future use the pm function

Back