MWEST94

Reaction score
The aim of this challenge is to take control of a country and then apply for a job in the lowest division of that country. You should aim to win the world cup with the country and improve its ranking while with the club try to achieve promotion and eventually trying to win the top continiental cup and top league trophy. Its a good challenge with countries below the 100 rankings!

I recently tried this with Indonesia and a club there, Jarkarta. I managed to get the country into the world cup and get them into the top 50 ranking, originally they were around 140th when I took over. Eventually I lost in the quarter finals to Brazil! With the club I managed to achieve back-to-back promotions now sitting mid-table, some of my players even play for Indonesia.

The only important thing before you try this challenge is: TAKE OVER THE COUNTRY FIRST THEN APPLY FOR CLUB JOBS. The reason for this is reputation, e.g. you wouldn't expect any League 2 managers to be even considered for the England job, but if Roy Hodgson applied for a League 2 club he would 99% be sure to get it!

Nice Idea, will try it :) Automatic reputation, yes?