Club and Country on Same Day?!

• Thread starter Thread starter judostu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

judostu

Reaction score
Hi, I'm currently managing Altrincham in League 1 and have just taken the Cameroon national job. However, because there are no international breaks in League 1 I have games planned for both Altrincham and Cameroon on the same day whenever there is an international weekend. I was wondering if anybody knows what happens in this situation? Do I attend international and leave assistant in charge at club? Attend both? Rearrange club game?

Thanks for your help,
Stu

Thanks a lot! I thought that might be what happened but seemed a bit unrealistic. No need to resign from international management then :)

:-) indeed. FM is not that realistic.
or think you own a private jet and/or Delorean back-to-the-future car

Haha. Yeah. Not sure I could afford one of those on the wages Altrincham are giving me :P Didn't want to have to leave the assistant in charge like 'd probably have to in real life.

Yeah try managing Team GB in the olympics and having a communtiy shield the day after the olympics final. I made it in time to manage the final but my players were still travelling even though both finals were at Wembley :D

That's ridiculous. Lol. As long as I can manage both games I'm happy for it to be unrealistic though :)

Back