rahman4serge

Reaction score
hi, i downloaded the logo pack and i did do everything that should do before extracting the pack, like untick skin cache and tick always reload skin on confirm and put the files under
C:\Documents and Settings\Family\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics

the graphics folder is not there when i look into my FM 2010 folder...so i created it, but it still not working (logos not showing)

and i try to create folder inside graphics....graphics\logos\clubs and logos\competitions...still not working

is there anybody can help me...i want to see each competition logo like EPL and Lega Calcio

Same here mate, i having the same problem. Could anyone please help us =x

i dont know how its not working mines is the same is yours - C:\Documents and Settings\Will\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2010\graphics\Logos what do you have xp,vista or Win 7?

Have you followed the instructions on here exactly?

Sorry i did make a post here that was meant to go on another thread.

Sorry guys

Last edited:
I've followed all the instuctions complicitly, all the right boxes are ticked and the files are in the correct path. Still no downloaded graphics are working for me. Please help me, kind FMBase overlords:(

Just check on your FM 2010 preferences. It tells you where your User Data folder is located. Where does it say...

First thing's first, get rid of that folder you created. Then after that re-make the 'graphics' folder, and place the extracted logos file in there.

I know you're going to post that you already did all of this, but re-doing it should work as I had the same problem..So yeah, make sure your game isn't running at the same time otherwise it won't work.

Post back if there's still problems.
----------------------

Last edited: