JorenW

Reaction score
Hi
I'm playing Inter Milan and I want to buy a hot prospect from FC Twente. Unfortunately the club doesn't want to sell. What to do now? Quick tips?
Thx

Unsettle the individual then offer more money.

Unsettle the individual then offer more money.

exactly its like when i wanted henrichs they flat out rejected enquiry and any suggested bids so made him top target praised him thru players sent scouts he put in transfer request but still would accept a bid bud i slowly increased my bid they accepted a flat 60m for ihm i could of got an experienced fullback cheaper but i really wanted a wonderkid to make it his own for years so i got him for that

exactly its like when i wanted henrichs they flat out rejected enquiry and any suggested bids so made him top target praised him thru players sent scouts he put in transfer request but still would accept a bid bud i slowly increased my bid they accepted a flat 60m for ihm i could of got an experienced fullback cheaper but i really wanted a wonderkid to make it his own for years so i got him for that
I've done the same thing myself in game not many teams will hold on to a ****** off player especially if they know said individual may cause problems to squad moral.