Club Finances

• Thread starter Thread starter iArsenal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2K

iArsenal

Reaction score
So I am playing as Southampton, currently in my 4th season. What are the main factors that go into showing if your club records a profit or a loss each month? I'm guessing it's mainly gate receipts and player salaries but i'm not sure. I feel like I can't pay big wages for players because when I do I record a loss but when I don't have those players on my wage list I record profits. A prime example is Arturo Vidal was on 92k per week wages before I sold him half a season after buying him. I want to keep a tight wage budget but I hope I can still compete in the Premier League. Any advice on finances would be appreciated!

Just don't go paying silly wages. The most I've payed in wages is 100k a week for Leandro Damiao because he gets the goals, but if a player is worth high wages then pay the man. New stadium would also help as well. Also remember that making a profit each month isn't essential as you get good money for where you finish in the Premiership and also TV money if you've made it into any European at the end of the season which will give you a boost to your finances.

Yeah well I thought Vidal would be worth the 92k a week he was on but turned out he wasn't for me. It's weird because in every other year I made profits every month minus the year I was playing in the Championship.

its very rare i can go through 12 months with out making a profit however with Swansea i made profit every month due to there tv money and low wages.

I currently play with arsenal i am not doing too badly.I have reaches the ucl semi final in my first year and won the league cup. This year i am currently top of the league so far . I would lke to know where do i go exactly to view the clubs finaces. And i cant seeem to get rid of some unwanted players i.e squillaci diaby to some extent and a few others

I currently play with arsenal i am not doing too badly.I have reaches the ucl semi final in my first year and won the league cup. This year i am currently top of the league so far . I would lke to know where do i go exactly to view the clubs finaces. And i cant seeem to get rid of some unwanted players i.e squillaci diaby to some extent and a few others
Selling those players is tough, most are out on loan with the option to buy for me but I just cannot get Park Chu-Young out the doors, tried it in four transfer windows as well

For Squillaci I had to wait for his contract to run out, Diaby has been loaned out every year with 100% wage and I sold Park Chu-Young for €7.500.000,- to Genoa after a season of 27 (12) games and 29 Goals (RVP had a five month Injury).

Back