Club Icons Database

• Thread starter Thread starter Will1981
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 4K
no you've not made a mistake, owen hargreaves is injured :O

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

joking aside, the only thing i would say is, although i'm bias james milner is worth more than giggs?!?!!?

no you've not made a mistake, owen hargreaves is injured :O

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

joking aside, the only thing i would say is, although i'm bias james milner is worth more than giggs?!?!!?
some of the players have hard-coded values i.e Milner, Carroll etc. but Giggs has much better stats than Milner and the the values will sort themselves out over time.

ehm so my options is to be Ajax or maybe Lyon and try and dominate Europe:) . I mean look at the talent :O shame i'll only have a season to work my magic :L or as usual take the easy way out Barcelona or buy whoever i want Man City :P

have you got a shortlist to go with it mate as not want to forget any legends lol:)

really nice but u forgot to add my fav legend bergkamp :D

really nice but u forgot to add my fav legend bergkamp :D

I didn't add any players mate, I just edited the existing players but stay tuned I am currently in the process of creating a legends database.

as good as ever will. i may put together a shortlist for you if i get time to try it out.

Back