Gazza123

Reaction score
Hi, i started a new team in fm2010 editor, but i created the new team over morcambe, now when i load the game i still have the morcambe badge, how do i remove the badge? i dont want to replace it with anything, i just want the game to set it a default one, so its just a blank crest with my team colors on it, ive searched the forums for an answer but nobody has really just been clear on how to do it, any help if welcome ( ps: dont give me links to other posts cause ive nearly every post) just a quick simple answer would be welcome.

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Also just read on a few posts that people can actually create badges? well if anybody does read this and can create badges, if you fancy creating one for me, id be very grateful, if not its cool ill stick with default,

Team is called Inter United
Colors dark blue and black, striped ( thats the kit color also)
maybe have it abit like the inter milan badge

if sombody does create one then how would i add it? so it takes over the morcambe badge?

and again though my original post is the most important, cause ill just stick with a default badge once i can get rid of morcambe one. cheers

Last edited:
Have you downloaded any logo packs or is the Morecambe one included with the game?

I downloaded your 9000 logo pack, but even before i downloaded the pack morcambe had a badge, so either way i need to get rid of the badge

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

also just a quick question and abit off topic, even though i changed morcambes name and team etc, will they still be in the league and fa cup? or will i need to add them into it?

I've just had a look and it is included with the game as default. So not only will you need to remove it from 4 different config files just to delete it from the 9,000 logo pack you will then need to extract the graphics.fmf file included with FM and remove it from the relevant config files there too.

The easiest way would be for someone to create you a new logo and so you can replace it with that.

I think you should be fine for the cups etc.. as you just renamed the club and modified them a bit.

Ah ok, well im not good with config files etc so i dont really know what any of that means, is there any chance you could somhow create me a logo but a default logo? so you wont need to design anything, just a plain badge with black and dark blue stripes, ( just the same as you could get as a default logo), then tell me how to replace them, if not, how would i go around getting rid of these 4 config files? what does it all mean?

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Also just started a new game and im not in the fa cup but i am in the league cup, how do i sort that out? ( ps i put my new team into the premiership, and then took a team out the prem into champ, then a team out champ into league 1, then a team out league 1 into league 2,) so theres enough teams for each league)

Last edited:
I don't have time myself to make one. Hopefully someone else can make you one though.

Sorry I'm not sure about the editing thing as I've never edited FM really so I wouldn't know the answer.

Cheers buddy, you been a big help, hopefully somebody will notice this post and create a default style type one for me.