Club Reputation Changes

• Thread starter Thread starter ogage123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 1K

ogage123

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody has encountered a similar situation and could help me out.

I'm managing Sheff Utd and currently 4th in the Premier League with 26 games played (its February). I'm trying to sign a player with a minimum fee release clause but he won't talk to me once a bid is accepted because 'he feels playing in Europe is important for his career'. It's clear that next season I will be in Europe and in real life any player would realise that by the time the window opens and hes playing in August we will be in European competition.

Does anyone know when his 'opinion' on this might change and he'll be happy to talk to me. I don't want to bid for him again and lose him to another club who are currently in Europe.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Yup, I'm kind of in the same boat at the moment. I'm Rangers in the Scot Championship currently 6 points clear top of the table and expected to rise to top flight again but as my current rep isn't too great I can't get the players for next season till I am officially in the league again.

I understand the concept in a way as anything can happen in football and could turn to sh*t for anyone. But end of the day this is just a game and it's programmed to do what it is doing and doesn't understand the way a real human would think (that's the way I see it anyways).

It's just one of those things I believe you can't do too much about it.

Back