Clubs await fixtures for 2010/11

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 899

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
The Premier League, Football League, Scottish Premier League and Scottish Football League fixtures will be announced on Thursday at 0900 BST.

More...

Exciting times. I read a good blog on it last year, the whole process is very complicated.

Something to look forward to I guess. Arsenal vs. one of the newly-promoted teams seems to be the one we get.

looking forward to this, hope it throws up some humdingers.

Can't wait to see all the fixtures and see Leeds confirmed as a Championship team! What fixtures will you look at straight away? I'll look at opening day, boxing day and closing day.

Had to laugh at a rant on another forum as to why Man Utd had been drawn at home for the last three years with people claiming it was an unfair advantage and conspiracy! This despite the fact that the champions always get drawn at home. Hence Chelsea will start off at Stamford Bridge ;)

It builds up a bit of momentum is all, and it's been so long since Pool have been home first, it'd make a nice change

Hope we're away, just renewed for another year and getting back from turkey on opening day!

Fulham away would be nice. Good trip to the Cottage. Or Blackpool at home would be the obvious choice.

Looking forward to the big kick off at the start of the season, hope Vale get a home draw. Should be some interesting games in the Prem as usual. View attachment 76138

is anyone else looking forward to liverpool at home to arsenal on the opening day?
and then liverpool travel to eastlands for their second game.
and manchester united 5th game.

i think we can rule them out of the title chase already:P

Last edited:
Back