Clubs buying numerous players from me?

• Thread starter Thread starter woody3011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1
  • Views Views 994

woody3011

Reaction score
I am sorry if this is covered elsewhere (tried search tool no result)

I have played around 8-10 difference saves and have noticed a recurring pattern whilst playing my newest newcastle save
A club always seems to come in for one of my players within the the next week or so they try to buy several other of my players.
Usually clubs such Everton or Villa (both were after a takeover to be fair) but in my current save Wrexham (which made my mind up about what team to start new save with in BSP) have enquired about a few of my reserves and oddly lovenkrands (was up for sale for summit like 250k want rid)

has anyone else noticed this ? Is it just the 'randomness' of the game or just cos the players i have at the time.

unfortunately i dont have any screen shots as FM is on other PC to internet (runs faster :D lol)

Last edited:
FM's managers/clubs always seem to target the same players. It is based on the weakness of a team, plus their Reputation, and the type of manager. Adil Rami always joins ManU, Stoke always target Andy Carroll and Lovenkrands, VIlla and Chelsea always target Stevey Taylor after first season.

Back