CM 2010 For £2.51

highlander

Reaction score
just read on yahoo that fm10 can be bought for 1p with a 2.50 charge cant be true that would be mental any one else seen this

Nope

dont think it will ever happen

pointless thread

Stop creating pointless threads! You dont get anything for nothing there is always a catch.

there must be a catch somewhere, i wasnt gunna get cm 10 but for £2.51 may have to

No catch, except it's download only so you don't actually get a disc. But I know I see that as an advantage as you can download the game straight away on the release date rather than having to wait for delivery.

thats pretty good gonna do that i think even though i wernt gonna get it but for that price its very clever from aidos because the amount of people that are gonna get that now they will end up making more money

It actully works lol i have bought it

that's awesome, I think I will be doing that.

£2.51 too much in my opinion.

I want to point out I was first to break this news and I got shot down and topic closed -_-

I ordered it before i was a member on this site which was near the time u created this thread. I would have backed u up:).

I want to point out I was first to break this news and I got shot down and topic closed -_-
I think your thread was made a couple of hours after this but cant be sure,so ill appologise anyway and give you a thanks. ;)

Might have something to do with you just posting a link and giving no information, giving it an incorrect thread title, not posting in the right forum or maybe not posting in the CM 2010 thread ;)

Might have something to do with you just posting a link and giving no information, giving it an incorrect thread title, not posting in the right forum or maybe not posting in the CM 2010 thread ;)

Fair play.

Might get it, can't see it getting much use once FM 2010 hits my collection though.