daveywave

Reaction score
Right, I have decided to start a Manchester City career in response to FA Cup final, and i have my whole team sorted apart from 1 Centre Midfielder. I have already bought Vidal but i need another, as i don't feel De Jong, Toure, Barry or Viera really fit my team and i can buy a better one for the 50M or so I have left. Any ideas? Thanks!

Nuri Sahin, young and top class deep lying playmaker. Not too expensive either.

In past experience Yaya Toure's been a beast, you should look to keep him mate. And Nigel De Jong is quite possibly the best ball-winning midfielder on the game so be sure to use him

Moussa Sissoko, Marek Hamisk were both beasts for me in my Man City game. Hamsiks more creative, Sissoko more ball winning, up to you what type you need.

i agree hamsik is class if u want someone creative as for more ball winnning i usually get M'vila he never lets me down

Nuri Sahin, young and top class deep lying playmaker. Not too expensive either.

In past experience Yaya Toure's been a beast, you should look to keep him mate. And Nigel De Jong is quite possibly the best ball-winning midfielder on the game so be sure to use him

Totally agree here. De Jong n Toure were the foundations of my midfield on my City save for 5 seasons!

you made a thread to help find you a CM for 50m? Dude...

I think there's that one guy... whats he called... anybody.

As for a serious suggestion, I'm with the guy who suggested Fabregas.

fabregas is the only CM that is world class and who will join you just offer 50 million arsenal will reject but then you go interact with your board, and get them to do it for you !!!

I agree with the people talking about yaya toure especially. I'm in my 4th season and yaya toure has been indespensible so far. Marek hamsik is top quality. Nuri sahin I brought for £20m but sold him seasoon after for the money back. I do reccommend javier pastore who is different class. Moussa sissoko, cesc fabregas, schweinsteiger. I've just brought paulo henrique for £40m but he's abit **** for the price.

Hope this helps, I'm sure you'll enjoy the success and money at city cause its a very easy challenge.

Back